Shikayat 2 - An AR SS - Part 1

Room was decorated with flowers and candles, everything was neatly arrange but something was missing... Silent was around the room as the candles were melting spreading darkness around the room as the night goes on before the sun rise the following day... 

Girl was sitting on the bed, looking at somewhere in the darkness as tears were sparkling in her eyes... Happiness or sorrow, no one knows but her face was glowing just like a newly wedded bride... She was wearing a red pink lehenga with heavy jewelries but her hair was a mess with some falling on her cheeks... 

Suddenly her trace was disturb by a person softly weeping, she look at the person who was next to her holding her hand as worried line visible on his forehead with sweat-beans form indicating that he was having a nightmare again... Girl bend down over him, caring his forehead with her free hand trying to let him go back to peaceful sleep... 

It does help the guy as soon he was back to his slumber with a satisfied expression showing he was no longer dreaming a disturbing dream... Girl again move back to her previous position but didn't move her eyes from the guy face... The face which shows so much innocent and peace... The face sometimes shows those worried and disturbed lines, fears and scare... 

Who will say, he has gone a hard time in life and still sometimes he is facing those moment which everyone wants him to forget and move on... Hoping, after today he would make new memories in life everyone else was in peace but the girl sit watching the innocent soul knowing still it would be a challenge to make him totally free from those nightmares which hunt every night once he close him eyes for a peaceful sleep...

 Girl knows, one day she would be successful making him free from those nightmares as she has make this far the day first she met him... She never know then, she would get so lucky one day that she would be sitting next to him as his loyal wife with whom he would be spending rest of his life... 

Also she knows, it would be hard to shut others mouth as many people knows his condition few days or months back but truth is now with her love and care, he has recover so much that no one will dare think once he had suffer from mental trauma...

Again girl trace was disturb by a soft knock on the door, she check the time and it was 5 am in the morning... She never realized how long she had been sitting like that thinking about the guy, slowly she move her hand out from his grip and making sure his sleep didn't get disturb girl move to the door knowing who might have come... 

Before open the door, once again she look at the guy and then slowly unlock the door opening it without making much noise, she saw a girl standing in a night gown with her hair mess as sleep were still making her eyelash close then and now...
'Nikki, kiya huva... Iswaqt koi kaam ta kiya...' Girl ask...
'Sorry bhabs but dad ask to wake you up...' Nikki said...
'Kiya huva Nikki, sab tik haina...' Girl ask moving out from the room closing the door...
'Aapne abhi tak change kyun nhi kiya... Aur bhai...' Nikki was cut by the girl...
'Woh so raha hai...' Girl said...
'Dad ne kaha aapko yaad dilaun bhai koh dawai dena hai... Woh itne din functions mein busy raha na toh kahin aap gehri neend mein na ho issiliyeh aapko utane koh kaha... Aap soyi nehi bhabs...' Nikki asked...
'Nehi woh, nayi jhaga haina toh jaldi neend khul gayi...' Girl lied knowing Nikki would be worried as she saw concern in her face for her...
'Accha toh aap bhai koh dawai de dena, maine marie koh kehdiya bhai ke liyeh juice lena ne koh... Aur aap bhi tohdi der sojana, itni jaldi utne ki zarurat nehi hai... Yeh maine nehi, dad ne kaha...' Nikki said seeing the girl opening her mouth to reply her... 

Just than one of the servant came with a tray with two glass of juice, girl look confused and Nikki smile seeing her expression which shows her unspoken question... Thanking Marie, Nikki took the tray and forward it to the girl...
'Maine hi kaha ta Marie koh aapne liyeh bhi ek juice le aana... Aapne kal raat tik se khayi bhi nhi toh maine socha aapko bhi bhuk lagi hogi... Chalo ab aap jaldi bhai koh juice aur dawai dekhe tohdi der sojana... Yaad haina aapko apne ghar jaana hai pagphere ke liyeh...' Nikki said...