Chapter 16: Upcomming tests in the end of the semester

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I get off my bed and go get ready for school.

After I got ready, I take my backpack and go to school.

At school

I go to my locker to take me books but I see Jungkook next to it.

SeolBi:"Hey. Why are you waiting next to my locker every morning?"

Jungkook:"Because I want to be the first person you see here. I want to make you smile."

SeolBi:"That's so sweet of you." *I kiss him on the cheek without knowing*

Jungkook:"Oh. Did you just kiss me on my cheek?"

SeolBi:"Yeah, I did." *blush*

Jungkook:" Please do it more often, if you want. *shows that cute bunny smile*

SeolBi:*smiles back* "Well, I should get my books now."

Jungkook:"Ok. What class do we have now?"

SeolBi:"Math.."

Jungkook:" Oh.. the class of hell. I hate it."

SeolBi:"Yeah, I hate it too."

*Bell rings*

SeolBi:"Oh! We have to go! C'mon!"

In class

Teacher:"Well, class, as you already know, soon you will have to take tests at the end of the semester. After 3 weeks from now, you will have to study a lot until then if you want to pass. Especially those who struggle to pass my class."

Kids in class:" What? No way!"; "Ohhhh!"; "Please give us easy problems!"; "What? If I don't pass, then I can say bye-bye to my monthly allowance!"

Teacher:"Well, if you want to pass, then learn!"

*Bell rings*

Teacher:"Ok. Class is over. You can go now."

I go to Jungkook and talk with him.

SeolBi:"We're gonna need help from Namjoon to help us to learn for the test. I can barely pass."

Jungkook:"Don't worry. I will help you too, and RM and the other hyungs as well."

SeolBi:"Thanks." *I kiss him on the cheek again* "Well, can we go to Namjoon and the other oppas after school?"

Jungkook:"Yeah, of course."

After classes end, me and Jungkook go to the dorm, where Namjoon and the rest of the guys are.

At the dorm

Jungkook:"Hyungs! Can you come here real quick?"

Jin:"What is it, Jungkook? Oh, hi SeolBi."

SeolBi:"Hi."

Jungkook:"I need your and the other hyungs help to learn for the math test that we have 3 weeks from now. SeolBi needs help as well."

Namjoon:"Of course we're gonna help you. I will help SeolBi, and Jin will help you (Jungkook). Every day we will help you."

SeolBi:"Thanks a lot!" =)))

Jungkook:"Thanks hyungs."

Jin:"From tomorrow on, until the day you will have the test, you will come here and we will tutor you. Got it?"

Me and Jungkook:" Yes."

Namjoon:"Ok then. See you tomorrow."

SeolBi:"Ok. Good bye!"

All of them:"Bye!"

Jungkook:"C'mon, I'll take you home."

SeolBi:"Ok."

Jungkook walked me home. I kiss his cheek and say good bye to him before I go inside.

Hi guys! Sorry that I didn't post last week, but I wanted to take a little break and this week it was full of tests 😥. But anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Bye!👋