Wow Avery, mother of the year, leaving your daughter with complete strangers that's smart. Remind me how CAS hasn't taken her away yet.

This hasn't been the first time Niall and Avery have been spotted together though. Reports have come in during the last month of Niall and Avery spending time at the park, the movies, or out to ice cream with Baby Payne (see pictures below, sent in by readers).

Do we smell a new romance in the air? Have we forgotten about Daddy direction and is it now Daddy Horan?

And more importantly where will Avery-Rose stay now?

After reading the article all that I can honestly feel is enragement. How is it, the Avery is so comfortable with being with my band members and introducing them to Ellie when she doesn't even know I'm her father?

How come everyone thinks that I'm not ready to be a father when like miss perfect Avery-Rose didn't even want kids in the first place! She hated children when she was younger.

She's irresponsible that's what she is. She doesn't have a job, so how is she paying for anything, she let her house burn down, and she left my daughter with complete strangers! The boys don't even know how to be with kids!

Before I can let my mind catch up with my actions I'm dialling Avery's phone number. When she picks up I immediately start yelling at her.

Avery-Rose

As I sit against the door in the dark room, my phone starts to go off. When I look at the caller ID, it's Liam.

Usually I would I would ignore the call because, well it's Liam. But if he heard about the fire, he's bound to be worried.

When I pick up, the last thing I think that's going to happen is for him to be screaming.

"How dare you! How dare you let my friends get all cozy with my daughter when I have only seen her once?" He starts yelling.

"Okay Liam before you start screaming at me again I'm in a room with a sleeping three year old. So could you wait like three seconds for me to move into the washroom." I say in a whisper scream. Trying so hard to make sure that I don't sound like I've just been crying.

I stand up and move into the connected washroom. Holding my hand over the receiver of the phone. Before I close the washroom door, I look at Ellie to make sure she's still okay. When I'm sure that my daughter is fine, I close the bathroom door.

"Okay, now continuing your yelling."

"How could you be so irresponsible Avery! That's our daughter! And what did you leave your curling iron on in your room when you were trying to look your best for Niall? I've seen the pictures Avery, I know there's something between you." He accuses me.

"Hold up, did you just try to blame that fire on me?" I demand.

"Well yes. You're so irresponsible! I wouldn't doubt that you just left the oven on or something because you're such an idiot! Do you know that you could have possibly killed my daughter Avery! And what your boyfriend isn't around so the first thing you do it go after someone else? One of my best mates? Knowing you, you're only with him for the money. And what as soon as you get the chance, you leave Ellie with strangers! She was probably scared to death without her mother."

"Okay are you done?" I ask impatiently, I can faintly hear Niall knocking on the door to the bed room calling my name. I just hope he doesn't wake up Ellie.

"Yes." He huffs.

"Okay firstly who the hell are you to call me irresponsible! I've given up my entire life to take care of Ellie. She is my world. I would never ever do anything to hurt her or something stupid enough. When I left the house, everything was off. It's not like I wanted to watch all of my memories burn down. It's not like I want to be homeless. And do you really think Affter be a mum for three years I would be that irresponsible? Secondly, Niall is actually nice and treats me and my daughter with respect. I didn't leave Ellie with strangers, I left her with people I trusted. News Flash Liam, the only stranger in my daughters life is you."