12

18 years later

It was an important day in the pack. We had the beloved Queen Aphrodite coming  Unfortunately my son couldn't be here due to exams being giving at the academy.

"How's school." I asked over the phone. It got a little emotional that my son was no longer here but at a high class academy. Where apparently one if the werewolf princesses is at well or went to.

He's no longer my little man but a full grown male. I still can't believe twenty three years went by since I had him.

How time really does fly.

"Mom school's fine." He says. "I still have a lot to study."

"Well happy to hear that." I say sadly.

"Mom I'm going back home in Christmas. So please don't be sad." He says.

"Yeah I know. It's just you have been gone for a while." I say.

"Mom why don't  you take a vacation." He says to me.

"Vacation?" I asked.

"Yeah we can go and take Martha with you." He says. "You deserve one."

"What about your father."

I always try to include Zor in everything. I want my son to have a good relationship with his father. Despite what Zor and I have.

"I don't want him near me at this moment." He says in a deadly serious tone. 

Draxson on all is twenty three years on this earth was never fond of his father. I can tell it break Zor's heart... not that I care. But I really don't want Draxson to feel as if he needs to take on the problems thay Zor and I have.

Father and son have been bumping heads a lot. I feel as if pushed just the right amount Draxson will fight Zor for the Alpha tittle.

"He's your father." I say.

"Mom I'll call you later I have things to do." With that Draxson hung up.

In a way I feel like what Zor had done to me affected Draxson deeply. That's not what I wanted.

I feel like maybe I should have pretend Zor and I were a united couple. Would he be more open rather than a close quiet person?

I got all dress and ready to meet the queen. Everyone in the pack stood outside the pack house. I stood next to Zor while Maneula stood on his other side. She look All dressed up. She eyed me up and down and smirked.

Her hand wrapped around Zor's arm. She's trying to pass on as Luna. The limo arrived.

This is the first time I would be meeting the queen. She is the most powerful woman in the world. The car parked. That's when a sliver hair girl came out with s bottle of tequila in her hand.

"What's up bitches!" She says throwing her hand in the air. "The party's here."

Zor looked surprised by the silver hair female.

"As for those who don't know who I am, I am Princess Valentina Kingsman and this here is my cousin Cara Laggusi." She says introducing another female with dark hair and exotic grey eyes.

Zor walked up to the princess and bowed on his knee. Maneula followed him and did the same. I stayed right where I was.

"My princess thank you for coming to my humble pack." He tells her. In which the princess rolled her eyes. "But I was told the queen was coming?"

"Oh trust me with Raphael as her mate I bet you she is." She says which made my cheek turn red. "But no she had an important meeting which caused her to send me in her place."

"Where is the Luna?" She asked looking around. Which Maneula stood and grabbed Zor's arm.

"Hello Princess Valetina." I say walking up to here and did a little bow.  "I'm Luna Magdalena."

She attention turned back to Maneula. Who still had her arm around Zor. Valentina glared at both of them.

"Wait wait wait hold up a minute. Why the hell is this one grabbing and  holding on to you and why are you letting her if your Luna is right in front of you?" Questioned Princess Valentina to Zor. Who Looked down dissapointed and stepped away from Maneula.

"Oh hell no. If I was Magdalena. Bitch I would have burned the shit out of you." She tells Manuela. "And I would have cut your dick off. First you cheat on your beautiful mate with this thing and then you get the thing pregnant. I think that fuck not. And this is how you two act in public. What the fuck?"

Valentina looks around the pack.

"You all should be disappointed." She says grabbing my arm and waking inside the pack house as if she owned it. With her bottle.

She sits me down on the couch in front of her. Her cousin sit next to her placing some cups down.

"Well Luna Magdalena. You have some balls to be staying in this pack with that man as your mate." Says Princess Valentina pouring herself a drink. "Why do you stay."

"I do it for my son and because I have no where to go." I say embarrassed.

"You can come to the castle." She says as if it's nothing. "You are really young. I mean come in girl you are only what 43 years old. That's not that bad compared to Cara she's about to hit 130 years old."

Cara nodded. Looking around the pack house as if it was poor home. They must be used to luxury.

My mother walked up to the princess giving her a sweet smile. Which Valentina doesn't return.

"Oh no please go away." She says to my mother. "With all that fake smile and shit. GUARDS SOMEONE COME GET THIS SHITY MOTHER AWAY!"

The smile in my moms face dropped. And she for escorted away by the guards.

"Like i was saying You don't need to stay here. I've been keeping tabs on you because what your mate did was unacceptable." Says Valentina.

"I...don't know what to say."

"Then don't. But all I'm  letting you know is that you will always have a place at the castle." She says. "You are stronger than that Magdalena."

-----------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S