5

He turned to look at me. He instantly got off of  her. He looked mad. I walked away with tears falling down my eyes. Everyone was looking at me. Some people where trying to hold in their smiles. They all knew what was going on.

I'm a laughing stock.

I needed to leave. He's with her. I walked to my room. I cried in my pillow.

How could he?

Why?

I'm his mate.

All my life I've wanted someone that would be for me and love me. Be loyal to me.

I need to leave. I can't stay here. I instantly grabbed and bad and started to pack things up. Staying here is horrible. Everyone knew about this and never told me.

My mother walked in. She looked mad.

"Do you know the scene that you just made out in the public crying like that." She say slapping me. I fell to the floor holding my cheek. "Do you know how humiliated I am!"

"Mom he's cheating on me with Maneula. We can't stay here!" I say crying out.

"You are not to leave." Says my mother to me sharply. "You are there to please and obey him do I make myself clear."

This broke my heart. I was hoping my mother would take my side in this. In a way I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Do you know what he's done for us. He's elevated our status! We are on top right now,  he's given you a home. You should thank him!" She sneers at me.

I don't care about that.

"If he wants to cheat then you let him!" She say grabbing my jaw and squeezing it. "I am not going to lose my position just because of your stupidity. Do I make myself clear."

I had tears rolling down my eyes. My mother says to let him. I am to just let him disrespect me in front of the pack. Just because of what he gives me. Well that hurt. What else could i do. I have to do this for my mom and to save my families name. If i did leave where would i go. I have no family just my mom.

"Now clean yourself up and get yourself together. We have a meeting to get to." Says my mother. "With some of the females from the pack in a few hours. And if you don't get to the meeting lord help you."

With that she got out the room. How am i going to keep to keep it together to the point that i do not have a mental breakdown and embarrass my mother. I looked in the mirror.

"Come on Magdalena keep it together."

After thirty minutes i was dress and have a fake mask in my face. I smiled at people from the pack when deep inside i wanted to breakdown. I spoke to them and greeted them when really I wanted to be  alone.

I am miserable.

I got to the meeting and saw all the women sitting down in a round table.

I smiled.

"Hello, How are all you ladies doing today?"  I asked, sitting down on the head of the chair.

My smile faltered when Manuela walked in smiling brightly to everyone. My own mother got up and hugged her. I can't she is showing her face around me as if i did not catcher sleeping with my mate.

"I am sorry I am late, I happen to very busy." She says looking right into my eyes. She bows as she sees me. "Luna."

What is she doing here?

"I  am afraid Luna that you won't be needed to plan this pack gathering. I will be taking over this due to your inexperience."

Everyone in the room looked at me. This was embarrassing to be told that by someone that is not your superior. All the gatherings that i have put together have been successful.

"Says who?" I questioned her.

"Your mate."

My heart breaking more and more. What the hell is wrong with him. I have been nothing but a good mate. Have i done something wrong? Am i the problem?

"So without further questions can you get out of my seat." She tells me with a laughing smile. I don't off at that moment. My mother glared at me.

"Did you not hear her." Says my mother. "Get up and leave."

This hurt more than anything. with that i got out and left. It started to get cold out in the night. Since it was close to Christmas. The lights were put out. I walked with tears in my eyes. I feel so jealousy. She has everything. She is loved by the pack, she has my mate... she has my mate.

I walked into the night. The cool air hitting my face. I had my own hands wrapped around my body. Tears falling down my face and my head was down. I stopped when i heard someone in front of me. I lifted my head up.

There he was.

My suppose mate, Zor.

My tears fell.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because she is someone i care for. " He says. He face was serious.

I shook my head.

"Please don't say that." I say. "What about me."

"You are my mate that I happen to find." He says. "She has no one. I can't just leave her like that But even then i am a selfish bastard. I am not letting you go."

Here we both stood.

"Do you love her?"

"No." He says. "I just happen to care a lot."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she was the first to carry a child of mine which ended in miscarriage when i told her I found you." He says. I wanted to scream and cry at the same time. He was going to have a child with her.

"I am leaving." I say to him walking away.

"You will not." He says grabbing my arm. The sparks ran through my body when we touched. "You are mine."

With that he marked my neck.

------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S