6

A month passed since I found out about the cheating and everything that Zor and Maneula have going on. I always have to keep it together. It was hard. My mother seemed to have become best of firends with Manuela. She has my own mother wrapped around her finger.

I haven't spoken to Zor at all. It hurts to much. There are times where i see him in the halls. He seems to want to say something to me but i walk past him. I can't look at him. He has put me in a sidelines.

Manuela has been doing everything that i should be doing. I have been left in the sidelines. No one ever pays me any mind. I am a nobody in this pack but that has not stopped me from helping the lower ranked people in this pack. The families seemed to really like me and appropriate what i do.

As the day progressed i started to become really hot, my body started to crave Zor. I knew my heat was on it's way and it was coming full force. More and more men started to notice me. My mother then locked me in my room as i was not to come out. Zor wasn't in town expect on a business trip.

In a way I was happy I was locked away. That way I could cry in peace for all the things that have been done.

My emotions were at an all time high. My heat made my body crave my mate more than ever. Yet my brain made me feel resentment.

I miss how both him and I were. Then I remember that behind my back He was probably creeping with Maneula.

"Where is she?" I hear his deep voice. I instantly wanted to be in his arms. I honestly really disliking my heat.

My room was dark. I just got from taking a shower and layed in my bed. I snuggled more into the bed and closed my eyes.

Ignore his vouce outside.

I pretended to be asleep. When I heard the door open. My body was acting and feeling wild.

"I know you are awake Mags." He says closing the door behind him.

"Go away." I say.

"You and I need to make sure that heat goes away faster and tend to your needs." He says.

That's means sex in other words. But how could my body be betraying me.

"I'm good." I say.

He get the covers off of me. My heartbeat increased. And he was on top of me facing me.

"You smell delious." He says kissing my neck. A moan escaped my lips.

I hate my heat.

------------------------------

Three days was spent with Zor and I tending to my heat needs. Which even though I was still on I'm pissed mode.  It was very what would I say it... helpful and satisfactory.

Even though we were doing that. I still really refused any other type of relationship other than just helping me with dealing with the heat. Slowly my surely it was going away.

Of course Zor could not spend all day with me during my heat. He had Alpha duty and a business to run. So I was left with my mother and the Beta female at time to have some tea which was awkward. So I stayed in my room most of the time.

During my heat. I haven't seen Maneula at all. Which was good. I could not stand to face her.

"Good Morning Luna." Says Martha coming towards me with some food.

I yawned.

"Good morning Martha. How has your day been?" I asked. Martha is as close as I have gotten to, to a friend. We helps me a lot. She has in a way become my own personal caretaker. She always there.

"Pretty easy thank God." She says as she puts the food down. My heat was finally over. Which I felt great about. 

"That's good."I say as she sets the plate down so I can eat. I look down and it's eggs. For some reason that made my stomach turn. I quickly gave the plate to Martha and ran to the bathroom.

I puked like I've never puked before. Thankfully Martha held my hair. Once I was done I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I sat down to let everything sink in. It's to early... it couldn't be.

"Martha can you go and get me a pregnancy test." I say to her.

"Right away Luna."

It's usually takes years to conceive a child for werewolves useless you are lucky.  This is way to quick.

Martha came back with the rest in less than thirty minutes. I quickly took it.

"This is to soon to be a mother." I say to Martha as I walked back and fourth.

"This will he good for the pack." She says. "Your mate will be so proud."

The timer went off and I instantly ran and  looked at the test. Which made my breathing stop for what seemed a whole minute.

It came out positive.

I'm going to be a mom. I leaned against the wall and went down to the ground.

"Oh Luna congratulations." Says Martha hugging me.

"I'm going to be a mom." I say in shock. "I don't even know if I'll be a great mom?"

Fears and questions started to fill my head. As the idea of motherhood started to set in.

"Nonsense you'll be amazing." She says.

I had tears coming down my face.

"Thanks Martha."

Later that day I just sat In my room and thought about the pregnancy.

"Mags!" I hear Zor call out from the window.

I looked out and there he was.

"Let's take a walk." He says. I shook my head.

I might aswell tell him.

"I can't. I just found out I'm pregnant!" I yelled. With that I went back into my room and layed down on the bed. I could not help the need but to rub my belly.

Later I found out my mother came to find out about my pregnancy and as well as the rest of the pack.

Zor had announced it. Which was a surprise. Everyone had congratulated me a lot for my pregnancy and good fortune in my relationship.

How was it good fortune with the mate that I have?
-----------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S