son of stars

son of stars

may11twenty18

the son of stars has been dangling on a thread for eons on end. cut cords were never easy to admit, and more common than candles in the wind.

climbing up the backs of galaxies, energy clutched near. smudges under eyes and not much left to fear; for everything that could be done had been. a collapse of all had already occurred.

the planets whispering, unclear and not sound, to him, of following dreams and venturing above. he sorrowed for long due to a lacklustre feeling, then replaced with doses of sunshine - then a darkness like never before.

and in that darkness the son of stars had to force a hand in the universe, a hand that created a small cosmis nebula on the verge of becoming something more. he put a smile on through all his pain, even though it puddled around him en masse and in the largest quantities imaginable.

he desired for some things more and some less, for some luck in the world and the burdens off of his chest (specifically). for a heart that could withstand the backbreaking labor that he has to endure in order to survive, for some blessings that maybe some others could try and strive for.

the son of stars, born from the rubble.

sparkle's far in his eyes.

it just keeps getting tougher.