graveyard nebula

graveyard nebula

feb18twenty18

a thousand candy hearts split open my skin and it seemingly never bothered me, but the storm clouds inside beg to differ.

bubbles are trapped in the nebulas of my existence, choking me and knocking me cold. I have flowers growing in places that they shouldn't - it's all waste.

moment's are fleeting, more than they've ever been - it's too easy to be sad nowadays. I've got bandaids on my fingertips due to excessive misplaced anxieties that have nowhere else to go.

and what of it? these bubbly nebulas and graveyard roses, undead in the haze of misfortune. they're all tainted with the comforting aroma of your skin, the promises we made still lacing my veins. blood clots.

the tears are marching through, they'll continue onward into this course, neverending. I don't often scribble my nonsense anymore because it's been starting to make sense lately. (that scares me)

hibernating constellations, we are an absent sky. jet fuel and ocean eyes, hidden tears and starry skies. a thousand more words I'd die to say, and yet leaving them unsaid is what is truly killing me.

anomaly, leave me be. a reflection is not what I need from you - I crave the magic of seeing a someone that can make myself better. forsaken anyway. it never was my fault, I guess, but should I have fallen into this world in the way I wished or a different one altogether, we might still be lighting up the skies.

crying eyes tell no lies. just please don't go and shatter-