dead girls' tricks

dead girls' tricks

november25twenty17

dead girl's trick, please don't stick. rallying the emptiness into incompletion. platonic malevolence - evil can never be your friend, because it must be so frighteningly close to you before you're ever afraid.

she isn't evil, she just has evil tendencies. I have to keep telling myself that, otherwise I'll be bent backwards screaming. screaming anyway, I guess.

lose it all, please oh please. clipped and pressed the cherry blossoms of the spring, laughed in summer waves. but we receded into coolness, the ever-long winter's hailstorm crowding my vision and beating me senseless.

I listen to all the songs that make me think, it's insanity. I told myself that I would be worthwhile today, but it wasn't the case. I just keep on scribbling pretty prose that makes no sense.

dead girls' tricks, kill me quick. hollow my eyes and untock my tick. pull apart the scarlet ribbons that hold me together, breathe in my scent. not too much, toxicity's overwhelming.

lifeless but still so alive, shining in the sun. she probably tastes like honey. marching through the flower patch, softly, surely. fierce and determined, a force to be reckoned with.

dead girls' eyes, fed me lies. jaded stupid beyond belief. blind and deaf with not regret, left a victim of the sorriest face.

we all feel ill, we accidentally kill. not fully dead but unfeeling inside. paralyzed in numbness.

my two dead girls, don't let me be true. you aren't just any pretty view. save your solace, hoard it well.

and when they ask, please do tell.