401 x Reader

- Okay this character was made by a fan so Credits to the Artist-

Your P.O.V

I was walking in the woods as my friends wanted to play this stupid game called the Ouija Board. I don't believe in ghost but whatever.

Friend 1:"Ready?"

Everyone except you:"Ready!"

I crossed my arms and shake my head to them as they where getting the things ready. I didn't want to play so they gave me and my other friend a flashlight. Nothing happened at first but 10 min later everything got real. I heard voices I was scared but didn't show it. Until something was out there my friends ran without me.

You:"It's nothing guy!"

I got scared as I was alone now with a flashlight looking around hearing things move. I walked around to see if anyone or anything was out there.

401 P.O.V

I was walking in the woods to find entertainment. I found this girls playing around with spirits until I saw her. The one who was holding the flashlight. My heart was beating so fast when she looked around almost looking at me. I fell on the bushes as I got invisible.

401:"That was close."

Later on I heard them screaming and running. I got up as I was still invisible. I felt bad that I was playing around with this girls. I saw her... She was scared.. I wanted to just walk over to her but I can't do that.

401:"Damn it.."

You:"Hello?"

401:"Hey.."

You:"Show yourself."

401:"I am."

You:"Then where are you."

401:"In front of you."

You:"I don't see anyone there."

I turn my watch a bit as I wasn't invisible anymore. She still looked scared as she was going to faint. I thought I was way to close to her.

401:"I'm sorry if I scared you guys off."

You:"Umm.."

She fainted in my arms. Now I felt really bad so I decided to take her to my place. Once I got close to my home I saw that she got hurt. I sigh a bit as I looked at the moon.

401:"So beautiful.."

Minutes later I made it home as I put you in my couch healing her wound. She woke up once I walked away as she was holding on to my arm.

You:"Please stay here with me."

I think for a bit then I turn around and nodded at her as I sat down in the couch. I watched her sleep as I held her hand. I fell asleep laying my head against the couch.

Your P.O.V

I woke up holding his hand as I sat up as I yawn a bit and I let go of his hand. I rub my eyes and got off the couch. I felt bad that he had to take me to his place so I decided to make him breakfast before I leave. 10 min later I got done doing his breakfast as I was writing a note for him. I left his place when he woke up. I ran home and kept thinking about him.

You:"Am I falling for him? No it can't be."

I made it home as I ran to my room. My parents took a vacation with out me but I didn't really care since you had your friends but you still felt lonely.

You:"Ugh why do I fall for the wrong guys.."

401 P.O.V

I woke up as I wanted to see her face again but she was gone. I smelled something delicious as I got up and walked to the kitchen. I saw a note next to the plate.

401:"Hmm?"

I grab the note and read it as I  sniff a bit as my stomach was growling. I put the note down and smile.

401:"(Y/N) Huh.."

I started to eat the breakfast (Y/N) made me. Once I was done I changed before I left to go look for you.

------ Later That Day --------

401:"Your not going to die (Y/N)! I'm not going to let him hurt you!"

You:"I trust you!"

Man:"Shut up or I shoot her!"

401:"Let's see about that"

401 got invisible and the dude pointed the gun around as he shoots and you cry. 401 knocked him out with his head as 401 was bleeding bad from his head as you cried and you saw him as he glitches you got on your knees and crawled over to him holding his cheeks.

401:"I'm sorry (Y/N).."

You"Noo...don't say that...Your not going to die.."

401:"I wish I met you sooner to tell you... I love..."

You:"No!"

Your hold his cheeks and lean in as kept crying as he stopped talking. You closed your eyes and ....

PART 2 Coming Soon.