Scourge x Reader

MC was in the movies with Kanisha (My new name for my character is not Yasmine or what every her name was before). I kept looking at her in the movies because something had happended with her and Shadow.

MC (Aka You):"Hey Kanisha what's wrong?"

Kanisha:"Me and Shadow had an argument today in the morning.."

MC:"What was it about?"

Kanisha:"He just wants me to move on...he doesn't love me anymore..."

MC:"I'm sorry to hear that.."

Kanisha:"Can I stay at your place... I have no where to go.."

MC:"Sure."

They both walked to MC house. When they got there Kanisha was sleeping in the couch while MC was in her room.

-Hours Later-

Someone was knocking on the door. MC ran down stairs to the living to open the door. When MC open the door there was a Green Hedgehog bleeding out. MC let him in to clean his wound.

-Moments later-

Scourge:"Hey Who is this cutie?"

He put his hand on Kanisha cheek. MC pushed his hand away.

MC:"Don't touch my friend. She just got out from a really bad break up. "

Scourge:"Poor thing. But you don't mind if I do this to her."

He leans in to Kanisha lips kissing her deeply as MC gets a little jealous but tried pushing him away. Kanisha wakes up pushing him away.

Kanisha:"What that!?"

Scourge:"Morning beautiful."

Kanisha:"Its not morning idiot."

MC:"Asshole..."

Kanisha:"MC why is he here?"

MC:"He just knocked on the door and he was bleeding out."

Kanisha:"Okay but next time don't open the doors for assholes."

Kanisha looks at him then at MC. Someone knocks on the door. Not really that person was bagging on the door. MC opens the door and it was Silver.

Silver:"Is Kanisha her...?

Kanisha:"Silver?"

Silver:"Shadow...bet...me up..."

MC lets him in and closed the door as Kanisha helps him putting ice on his cheek. MC cleans off the blood off and Scourge gets pissed off. Nah really jealous. Scourge pulls MC Arm.

MC:"Let me go."

Scourge:"Just stay here with me!"

Kanisha:"Don't yell at MC!"

Silver:"Ouch"

Kanisha:"Sorry.."

-Hours later-

Silver and Kanisha are talking for hours. MC was looking at the ground falling a sleep as Scourge was sleeping holding on to MC.

-Days Later-

MC and Kanisha where walking to the store to get something to eat. Well make at home. While scourge was behind them checking them out.

MC:"Stop it Scourge."

Scourge:"What am I doing?"

Kanisha:"Why don't you hang out with your boys?"

Scourge:"Ugh fine."

He ran to his house where he lives with Shadow. MC and Kanisha walked home but some random guy stops them as he gives them an invite for a party.

MC:"Thank you. See tomorrow night."

Kanisha:"Thanks."

They both walked to MC house and walked stairs to the kitchen to do dinner.

-Next Day-

MC and Kanisha are at the mall as there where getting a dress for the party tonight. Kanisha decided to pay for the dresses.

-At the house-

Kanisha:"Strange Scourge didn't come yesterday or today."

MC:"I wonder what he's doing."

Kanisha:"Lets just get ready."

MC and Kanisha are getting ready for the party tonight. Shadow was at the gym with Scourge.

Scourge:"Hey your girl is hot."

Shadow:"You are retarded. You and I don't even know where she is."

Scourge:"Well I do know."

Shadow grabs him by the jacket. Scourge looked at him.

Shadow:"Where is she!? And i swear if you touched her I will kill you. "

Scourge:"I tough you don't love her."

Shadow:"I don't."

Scourge:"Well you won't get mad then I kissed your ex."

Shadow:"Your so dead to me Scourge"

-Later-

MC and Kanisha walked to the party when they got there Scourge was not there but MC tries to find him.

Silver:"Kanisha you came!"

Kanisha:"Silver!"

Silver:"Wow you look really.."

Girl:"Ugly!"

Other Girl:"Really ugly"

Silver:"Beautiful..."

Girl:"Eww silver don't hang out with her..."

The girl pushes silver away from her as she tried not to cry as she ran to the girls restroom.

Silver:"See what you did!"

Silver walked away from them as he walked away pissed off. Scourge made it as he was looking for Kanisha.

-Moments later-

Kanisha left the bathroom and got pulled by Espio as they started dancing with her. Scourge looked at him and Shadow saw them. Shadow got upset that he came late as he had flowers in his hand.

Scourge:"Better luck next time."

Shadow:"Its not over get..."

Shadow walked the stage and sings as everyone stops and Kanisha looked away as Espio holds her hand..

Shadow:"O i know probably much to late to apologize for my mistakes. But i just want you to know. I hope he buys you flowers. I hope he hold your hand. Give you all his hours when he has the chance. Take you to every party because I remember how much you love to dance..."

He walked over to them.

Shadow:"Do all the things i should of done..do all the things i should of done when i was your man..."

Shadow then leaves as Kanisha was crying as Espio holds her tightly..

MC:"SCOURGE!?"

Scourge:"Yeah?"

Scourge turns around as he looked at her as he had his eyes on her as he walked over to her and lean in to her face and....

T O

B E

C O N T I N U E