Shadow x Reader

-So if you don't know you and shadow are going to be human-

Your P.O.V

you where alone at home laying on the couch watching TV. You didn't have nothing to do but wait for your parents.

"Ugh.. There's no good TV shows" (Y/N) said and turn of the TV and turn to look at the ceiling. Then you hear knocking on the door. It was 10pm and your parents don't come home until 1 hour.

"Who is it?" (Y/N) said and got up and walked to the kitchen to get a weapon. You go to the living room to open the door. I open it slowly and hide the knife in my back and saw who it was.

"hey its me bobby" Bobby said and knocked on the door.

"You scared me" (Y/N) said and opened the door for him to enter. Then You go the kitchen to put the knife away .

"I wanted to invite you to the movies, well if thats oh okay" Booby said

"Sure i will just have yo text me parents that I'm going to the movies" (Y/N) said

You two got out the house and walked to the movies. When you two got there you wanted to see Suicide Squad. So you both watched it then Bobby had to go some where. Your alone now. You walked home until a guy grabbed you.

"HEY LET ME GO! " (Y/N) said and tried to brake free.

"Who will save your poor little ass? " He said

"LET HER GO! " ??? Said

"Show your self!! " He said

"I'm behind you" ??? Said and pointed a gun at him. Then the guy let's (Y/N) go and ??? Grabs you and leaves with (Y/N).

"Are you hurt? " ??? Said

"No... " (Y/N) said and blushes

"Are you sure? " ??? Said

"Yeah. " (Y/N) said

"How rude of me, I'm Shadow" Shadow said

"I-Im (Y-y/N) " (Y/N) said

"Nice to meet you (Y/N), well I have to go see you around" Shadow said

1 moth later

"Let me go!!" (Y/N) said trying to brake free.

"LET (Y/N) GO!!! " Shadow said and pulled to guns at him. He lets go.

"(Y/N) You alright? " Shadow said coming close

"Y-Yeah I'm fine" (Y/N) said and looked away blushing

"Don't look away..." Shadow said and turn (Y/N) to him and......

To be continued