Mephiles x Reader

It's been a while now that you haven't seen your befriend Mephiles he told you he had to leave because he had to do something important. You let him leave but miss him so much you haven't told him your feelings. He texted you yesterday telling you he's coming home. You basically got excited about it because you are going to see him again. You basically got ready and clean over the house as you went to the store to get some food to make him dinner. Later that day he came home as you walked outside feeling like he just lied to you.

You:"I guess he's not coming..."

He was knocking on your door but you are not home and it was already night time and you shouldn't been outside at this time. You basically hated it when people told you...you shouldn't go outside. Nothing is going to happen to me anyways. He got worried he knows that you are not home so he decided to look all over for you. He knows that every time you leave home is because your sad or you just want to get aways from things. You get robbed but get stab to the guys who did that to you didn't care what would happen to you at all.

Mephiles:"Were is she..."

You are at the ground holding your stomach as you wanted the blood to stop coming out. Now Mephiles. Knows that you got hurt so he called shadow to go help you as he went to look for the ones who almost killed you.

-Days Later-

Mephiles is next to you holding your hand tightly.

Mephiles:"I love you (Name)."

You:"I love you too."

Mephiles:"Wait your awake!?"

You:"I was faking it."

Mephiles:"I fucked up then.."

You:"Not at all...because i really wanted to tell you that i wanted to be more then friends...but how you left for 2 years i couldn't tell you."

Mephiles:"I have feelings for you too but I'm sorry for not staying longer i had to do things. But don't be sad now I'm here for you. You can scream my name and i will be there."

He stands up and pulled you closed to him as he keep his chest on yours as you looked up at him and you lean in and....

To be continue

Would i stop with the cliffhangers?

Would you kiss him or he kisses you back?

Is it a kiss or a hug??