Espio x Reader

You and Kanisha are walking around as Espio is hiding around taking a picture of (Name). He didn't really have his eyes on Kanisha. Yeah they are friends but he just likes her as a friend. He just wants to be by (Name).

Kanisha:"Why do i feel like we are being watch?"

You:"we are not look around there is no one around."

Kanisha:"Your right."

Kanisha sighs and walks with you. Espio kept taking pictures he got back to the sonic space ship. Kanisha and (Name) made to Sonic Place.

You:"Sonic!"

Kanisha:"I don't think he's home."

You:"I think he's on his space ship."

You and Kanisha walk to the space ship to see if sonic is there. Espio was in the living room playing games with Shadow and Silver.

You:"Have you seen Sonic?"

Silver:"Nope"

Shadow:"Oh your here too.."

Silver:"Come down."

Espio:"Nope haven't seen him"

They both left to look for sonic as an hour pass and they haven't find him. Espio went to his room.

-Months later-

You and Kanisha got captured you two whee tied up as they pushed noth off you to the water as you has a rock at the bottom. You both are drowning and the guys left. Espio looked around for you and Silver was looking for Kanisha.

-Hours later-

Silver and Espio made it as both of you are passed out. Silver saves Kanisha and Espio saves (Name). Silver gave CPR to kanisha. Espio pushed your chest and tries to hear your heart beat. He didn't wanted to do this early but he leans in and....

To be Continued

Would Espio Save Your Life?

Where is sonic!?

Would we ever stop leaving cliffhangers!?