Joke Gone.....Wrong??

(This chapter is really old. Please don't mind my poor writing skills, lol)

Veronica ran up to you, giggling.

"Y/N! Did you know that if you bite yourself, or get bit by someone else, and it doesn't go away after half an hour, you're dehydrated?"

(Not really, but just keep reading and you'll see why I said that)

Heather Chandler, the girl who had a massive crush on you, heard this, and she walked up beside you. You looked at her before looking back at Veronica, confused.

"What?"

"Yeah! Okay, just look. Heather, bite Y/N's hand."

"What?! Why would Heather bite my ha-ah!"

You jumped as Heather did what Veronica said.

She bit your hand.

(She didn't bite it hard, just enough to where you could feel it)

"H-Heather!"

Your face was massively flustered at this point as Heather stared at you confused. You held the hand she bit in your other, running your finger along the bite mark. Veronica laughed.

"Haha! Nice! Now we just have to wait a half hour, then we'll find out!"

"Veronica! Come get your paper!"

"Okay! I'll be right back."

Veronica ran off and grabbed her paper, then ran back to the two of you.

"Alright! Now I—eh....."

Veronica sweat dropped as the two of you stood there beside each other, your neck and shoulders covered in kiss marks and bruises. She looked at your face, which was extremely red, then looked at Heather's, which had a smile of pride. Veronica groaned.

"Y/N? Are you keen on wearing a scarf for the next few weeks?"

(I have no clue why I wrote this, but I hope you enjoyed it. 😅 Anyways, the next chapter will be out soon! Peace and blessings! ☺️❤️)