31.

Author's pov :

Taehyung turned around and faced the one and only boy he always wished he'd never have to see again.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung said as his body started to tremble with fear.

"Is that how you welcome your brother whom you haven't seen in years?" The black haired boy said with a smirk as he raised an eyebrow.

"Just answer my question."

The boy took a few steps closer, which made Taehyung take a few steps backwards.

"Are you afraid of me? Why don't you come and give your big bro a hug." The boy said with a low voice as he opened his arms, the smirk still on his face.

Taehyung would be lying if he said he wasn't scared.

Suddenly, all the memories Taehyung didn't want to think of and tried so hard to forget and to avoid, came back to haunt him.

-

"Hey psycho!." They yelled as soon as I walked out of the school building.

I tried my best to ignore them and quickly walked back home, almost running.

They followed me until I arrived at the dark alley I have to walk down every single day to get home. There was no other way than that one.

With a fast beating heart, I walked down the dark alley. The sound of footsteps grew closer until two pair of hands pulled me harshly by the waist.

I couldn't even blink an eye before I felt my back hit the brick wall. I gasped in pain and fell on the ground.

"You weren't fast enough, idiot." A boy said as he took a few steps closer to me followed by four other boys.

I stood up to escape, but a long, muscular boy blocked my way.

"There's no escape you freak. Now give us what we wanted." Another boy said.

"I-I don't h-have it.."

The boy who threw me against the wall raised an eyebrow.

My heart was beating at an insanely fast pace, all I wanted was to go home.

But I knew I wouldn't arrive home without at least one bruise.

"You never do what we tell you to do." The boy said through gritted teeth.

Tears were beginning to blur my vision, my bottom lip trembled and my knees felt like jelly.

I lowered my head to avoid eye contact and bit my bottom lip to stop it from trembling.

He suddenly grabbed me by the back of my hair and harshly pulled against it so I was facing him.

Without saying a word, he kicked me in the shin. I hit the ground and got the wind knocked out of me by a blunt kick from the taller boy that blocked my way earlier.

The other two boys gathered around me as well. The three of them started to kick me simultaneously in the torso, sending shocks of pain through my body.

I instinctively covered my face with my arms as the three boys continued to kick me.

I peeked through the small opening between my two arms and saw him laughing as he watched me getting beaten up, not stopping them at all.