3. Roommates

Jungkook's pov :

I was confused after he said that.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes before he ran away.

I didn't know what this new boy was hiding, but for some reason, I wanted to know what it was.

There were still 20 mintutes left before the first class started so I just decided to make my way to classroom R102 and wait until we can get in.

As I walked through the busy hallway, a boy I never saw before came running towards me saying the principal wanted to see me.

"Why does she want to see me? Is there something wrong?" I said curiously at the now panting boy.

"Gosh just stop fucking asking questions and go to her." He said in between his heavy pants before walking away.

I just shrugged, turned around, and made my way to the principal's office.

Once I arrived, I knocked twice on the door and entered the room after hearing a come in.

"Nice to see you Jeon Jungkook. I hope you had a great holiday. Take a seat please." She said with a warm smile, gesturing with her hands towards one of the two seats in front of her desk.

I nodded and took a seat.

"So, as you know our school contains on having dorms with two roommates in it."

Before she could finish I already knew where this was going.

"I choose the dorm roommates myself each year. As you probably already know, my son Kim Taehyung attended this High school"

So his name is Kim Taehyung.

"My son has problems with socializing. As I sat here and looked out of the window, I saw that you were the only one who walked towards my son and greeted him. Which I am really thankfull for. I first wanted to give him a dorm room for himself, but I'd like him to be around someone. So, I'v decided to put Taehyung as your roommate this year."

I felt an happy yet unhappy feeling building up inside of me.

"But.. Why me? I mean, it's not that I don't want too. But, why me when you could choose out of thousands of other students?"

"Because you're the only one I trust with my son." The principal said with a soft smile.

Without realising, I felt a little smile creeping up the corners of my mouth.

It felt good, knowing the principal trusts me out of thousands of students with her precious son.

And I gotta say, I secretly hoped for taehyung to be my roommate this year. I wanted to know more about him and why he was acting so strange.

He's the only boy who caught my attention in my entire life. And no matter how much I try to deny it, I still kinda fell for him.

I'm straight. I mean, I was straight. I mean, I'm not gay but I'm only gay for Taehyung... If that makes sense.

"That means a lot to me. I won't disappoint you." I said, trying to show her that it really does mean a lot to me and that I will take care of her son.

I saw the principal's face lighten up. She smiled broadly and stretched her hand out to shake hands.

"Thank you Jungkook, for accepting my son to be your roommate. I know he's acting strange and a lot of people think he's just some weird kid, but I promise you that once you get to know him and once he gets comfortable around you, he'll be the sweetest boy you've ever seen" She said, still shaking my hands.

"I believe that."

___________________________________

Thank you to the ones who support this book ♡ I love you all sm !