30. He's back

Long time no see guys :(( I barely had time to write this chapter (bc of school shit).. I missed being here, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter ! ^^

_________________________________________

Author's pov :

Jungkook just stood there, eyes widen as he watched the boy he thought was his best friend and the love of his life doing things on his bed they didn't supposed to do.

"Leave.." Jungkook said quietly as he looked Jimin's way.

Jimin scratched his nape and sighed as he stood up. He hesitated to leave the room, he didn't know if this was the right situation to say something or to just do as Jungkook said.

"Leave!" Jungkook yelled angrily, making both Gucci and Jimin startle.

"I'm sorry.." Jimin whispered loud enough for Jungkook to hear as he left the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

For the first time ever, Gucci started feeling something he never felt before.. guilt.

Without saying a word, Jungkook lowered his head in disappointment and walked out of the room.

The older just sat there on the bed, all kind of thoughts running through his mind.

"I usually don't give a fuck when someone catches me doing things like this... Why the fuck am I feeling guilty?" he thought as he sighed out loud and ran his trembling fingers through his hair.

"I disappointed and hurt the one and only boy who caught my attention.." Gucci sighed out loud once again as he shut his eyes tightly.

After a few minutes of thinking and feeling all kind of things he never felt before, he stood up and walked outside of the room.

While he was walking through the long hallway, he noticed Jimin walking towards the cafeteria.

He sprinted towards the orange haired boy and grabbed his arm, making Jimin startle and look over his shoulder.

"Taehyung, please-..." Jimin said as he faced Gucci but was cut off.

"Forget about what happened earlier. I didn't know what I was doing... Did you see Jungkook?" Gucci said quickly in a serious tone of voice.

"That's what I wanted to say. Please just act as if nothing happened between us." Jimin said, totally regretting what he did earlier.

Gucci just nodded and sighed, waiting for the answer on his question.

"No I didn't see him, why?" Jimin replied with a worried look on his face.

The brunette looked around him in hope he would spot the younger somewhere. "He just left without saying anything."

Gucci sighed and walked further to search for Jungkook. As he started walking, Jimin followed him, wanting to find Jungkook as well.

"I want to search for him on my own. I have a lot of things to explain so please stay here. You can talk to him later." The brunette said as he looked over his shoulder.

Jimin stopped walking and nodded. "You're right, I will talk to him later."

After minutes of searching for Jungkook inside of the school building, he decided to go outside.

Much to his relief, he spotted a raven haired boy sitting on a bench.

He walked towards the boy and sat next to him. Gucci took a deep breath and said something he never said to anyone before. "I'm sorry.."