6

I set down in my seat and flipped through the stations to try and get a hold of Rex or anyone on the ship. After awhile I let out a sigh and leaned back in my seat.

"Are you alright Trooper?" Obi-Wan asked softly.

"Yea.... just I had this weird dream while we where in that cave." I said shaking my head.

"Same thing happen to me. Seems the cave showed us our greatest fears." He said scratching his beard.

"Yea... it showed me.... something I can't explain." I said with a sigh.

The next thing I know Anakin has rushed into the cockpit and took the controls. He started chasing after the Son as he explained that the Son had Ahsoka. The next thing I know we are crashing and I hit my head and pass out. When I wake up the Son is standing over me and I'm chained to a wall.

"Where is my sister!" I yell as I tried to hit him.

"Safe." He said softly.

"What do you want with me?" I asked confused.

"To learn why you are so special. To learn why my father commanded me not to touch you." He said as he grabbed my face.

I tried to pull away but he ended up pulling his hand away in pain.

"No.... you can't be." He said shocked.

"Can't be what?" I asked looking up at him.

"A seer.... someone who can glimpse into the future, but they have all died." He said looking me over.

He grabbed my hand and pulled down my sleeve to reveal my tattoo. My tattoo was of two dragons circling around each other, one of them was white and the other was black.

"The mark of the seers. Amazing." He said looking it over.

He smiled as he let me go and walked out of the room leaving me alone. After awhile he came back and dragged me with him. We arrived to see Ahsoka fighting Anakin and Obi-Wan. Soon the Son and Daughter started to fight and I tried to talk some since into Ahsoka, but she wouldn't listen.

I heard a scream and turned to see the Daughter and Son thrown out a window. I saw Obi-Wan help the Daughter up and the Father start to talk to the Son. I saw Obi-Wan throw a knife to Anakin but Ahsoka caught it. She gave it to the Son and then he touched her forehead and she fell to the ground. I screamed as I tried to run to her but I was thrown across the room. I passed out and I didn't wake up until I was on the ship and Ahsoka was beside me.

"You're okay." I said hugging her.

"Yea.... I'm okay." She said with a smile.

We talked for awhile before she explained about how I had missed everything. We where going to leave as soon as the ship was finished. I stood up and decided to walk around.

I let out a sigh as I made it to a clearing and set on the ground. I pulled my legs to my chest and shook my head as I saw images flash through my mind.

"It's your powers." A voice said from behind me.

I turned to see a woman in a robe walk up to me. She had red hair and blue eyes, her robe was black and underneath it was a battle suit.

"Who are you?" I asked standing up.

"Anya don't act like you don't know me." She said with a smile.

"I don't know you." I said confused.

"You don't? Think for a second." She said with a smile.

I tried to think of where I had seen her but I couldn't think of anything. Soon reality hit me and tears streamed down my face as I rushed into her awaiting arms and hugged her tightly.

"Oh mother.... I've missed you." I said through tears.

"I know sweetheart.... I know." She whispered as she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry." I said sadly.

She smiled as we pulled apart and she kissed my forehead and then disappeared. After awhile I made it to the ship to see Ahsoka leaving on a speeder. I hid and saw Anakin walk out and yell. I quickly ran and hid from him and went to find the others. I turned around to see the Son smiling at me. He touched my forehead and I passed out. When I woke up I was on the floor and the Son was talking to the Father. They kept talking until Anakin stabbed them both. The next thing I know a light blinds me. I wake up to Rex calling my name.

"I'm here!" I said grabbing the mic.

"Thank god. We lost communication. Are you guys alright?" He asked letting it a breath.

"Yea.... we are okay." I said looking at everyone.

It wasn't long until we made it on the cruiser and I made my way to my room. I set on the bed and pulled the covers over my head. I felt arms wrap around me and I turned around and snuggled into Rex.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked running his fingers through my hair.

"No...... I just wanna stay here.... in your arms." I said snuggling into him.

He smiled as he pecked my lips and pulled me into a hug.

"Alright. I won't ask." He said softly.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep with him holding me.