NINE

They walk in silence, Taehyungs spine tingled as the air whipped through his hair, ran up his nose and in his ear, blocking his hearing at certain angles.

"Are you even listening?" Yoongi pouted and hit Taehyungs shoulder. The younger whined and rubbed the area, shaking his head honestly. "I couldn't hear you."

"I said, I'm sorry for doing that back at the cafe." He removed his eyes from Taehyung and placed them on the concrete they walked on. Taehyung knew exactly what he was talking about, he looked down at him and stopped him in his tracks, having the other look at him with a few taps on the shoulder. "It's okay, Yoongi." Taehyung smiled, showing that it was okay. As much as Taehyung wants to say he felt hurt, and that it wasnt okay, he didn't want Yoongi to worry about hurting his feelings.

Yoongi nodded his head, his doe eyes stared intently into Taehyungs. Another shiver ran down his spine. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable in any way, so if i ever do, just push me away, okay?" Taehyung smiled down at him again, Yoongi continued to pout.

And Taehyung felt so sinful at this very moment. Never in the couple of months working with Yoongi, has he noticed how much he wanted to kiss his cute, pouty lips. How much Taehyung wanted Yoongi to nibble at his skin with his pearly teeth and plush lips, oh how much he wanted to kiss all over Yoongi. Taehyung sighed under his breath.

"It's not that i was uncomfortable." Yoongi spoke, his voice was wobbly with a hint of fear and embarrassment. "I liked it, i-it's just that I was scared." He looked back down and they continued their walk.

Taehyungs breath hitched, his heart pounded and his mind twirled. He liked it? Taehyung secretly smiled to himself, biting it back from being too big. "Here," Yoongi took Taehyungs hand and intertwined their fingers, still frowning in the process, "to make up for it."

Yoongi's smile started to come back as they walked hand in hand, the two of them pulled closely together as they window shopped, both hearts beating fast.

"You know," Taehyung walked around Yoongi's small home, poking and touching all over everything in sight. "I actually like your place rather than mine." He smiled and joined Yoongi on the couch, placing his head in the olders lap. Yoongi's hands automatically went straight for his hair, out of habit from him and Namjoon's cuddle sessions.

"Why is that?" Yoongi looked down at Taehyung, a small smile on his face, brightening the room, the whole house, Taehyungs whole world. Taehyungs heart pounded furiously in his chest, his face flushed and words choppy. He felt so nice with Yoongi's fingers running through his silky hair, he felt amazing.

"It's more homey." He looked back up at Yoongi to lock gazes. They stayed like that for a while, just staring and nothing more. No kissing, talking, or laughter, just staring. "Yeah." Yoongi broke eye contact after a long minute, they stayed quiet after that.

Taehyungs mind wondered back to when they first met, he found Yoongi so cute, but now it's almost as if Yoongi is the most beautiful person he's ever saw, minus himself. He thought of back when he met his best friend, Namjoon. The smile that way on Yoongi's face as he hugged on the tall male made Taehyung just like him more.

Then, it hit him. Where Namjoon and Yoongi dating? Taehyung couldn't help but let the curiosity win over, as he opened his mouth. "Are you and Namjoon a... y'know..." Taehyung pointed his fingers together to finish his sentence. Yoongi shook his head frantically, "No, No! Oh dear, of course not!"

Taehyung sat up and studied Yoongi's worried expression more. He blabbed about how close they are as friends, and Taehyung just ignored him, glad. Taehyung was happy to hear that.

"Good."