The Dance

A ball was held to celebrate the creation of the new God. The stars shined so brightly, that they lit the dance floor in all its glory. Small stars rained stardust on the party as drinks of gold liquor, and champagne was poured. The Gods were dressed in such beauty that not even a mortal could look upon them, if one had, his form would melt with from the intensity oh their purity. 

But none was more pure that night than Levi. His great white wings folded on his back, he was dressed smartly in a silver suit with stars as buttons. 

He sparkled in each gods' eyes but to Eren, he was as bright as the sun itself.  So pure and gorgeous that he couldn't resist sweeping the shorter God in his arms kissing him deeply while the raven-haired male blushed and squealed in delight. 

Onlookers gazed at the couple with smiles on their faces. It was then the music started. The first dance was the new couple as they embraced each other. Eren's hands on Levi's hip, Levi's arms around Eren's neck. They were close, so close he could smell the liquor on Eren's lips. The spicy smell of his cologne intoxicated Levi, making him close eyes and relax against his lover. Eren's comforting presence taking the guilt he felt about Marco away from him. 

The two were perfect together, the soft sound of the harp and piano being the backdrop of their stellar romance. The scene was perfect, so perfect. Levi thought he could stay in his lover's arms forever and Eren could hold him forever. So when the blade went straight through Eren's heart, Levi didn't have time to scream.