The danger

Farlan had ruined the moment. Eren frowned at the unknown male and sat up, Levi in his lap. Levi blushed uncontrollably.

"Who might you be sir? Eren's voice tense.

"Im Levi's older brother, who the fuck are you?"

At this moment the testosterone had reached an awkwardly high level. Levi looked from his brother to Eren and back as they glared at each other the protective arm around Levi's waist tightening its grip.

Farlan growled and stomped up the stairs as Eren smirked and hugged levi closer.

"Levi? I'm not supposed to fall in love, it's a rule. But I can't help it. I really do love you,"

Levi froze, tensing and looking away from Eren.

"Why did you say that?" He was quiet, but memories that he had tried his hardest to forget overwhelmed him.

The blond tall man said the same thing, he said that and yet he cheated. Levi gave him his heart and he threw it away .

Worse yet he had walked in on them and as if someone had asked could this get any worse, the man winked at him as he kept going. Erwin didn't stop when he got caught. He just acted as Levi wasn't there. And that hurt more than anything. So in Levi's brain what he did next was simply protecting his heart. In Eren's mind? Levi broke his heart.

"Haha! Are you serious? Are you stupid? We haven't even known each other for that long! And how could I ever love you in the first place? "