The decision

After much consideration, Eren decided to go see this pure soul. He convinced himself that leaving behind a bit of his soul in the stars would stop any threats, and he'd be back in time for the month away wedding.

He spent two days gathering and pressing his dust into a human shape, giving himself color and other human details. His eyes were the hardest, he didn't want to leave his sky without a reminder of his home. So he gathered his favorite colors of the dust he was and created his irises. He also created some dark colored clothes so he wouldn't be naked.

Finally, he drifted slowly down to Earth, going too fast would result in his human body burning up and the dust of his soul scattering in the wrong place.

Once he touched down, he remembered the rules. Never be harmed or injured by a human, being cut or shot will result in his star dust leaking. Never tell a human what or who you are. And above all, do not fall in love.

He walked the streets of The City, watching the bustling of the humans he so loved and protected. His eyes turned to gold as he switched visions, he wanted to see purity. Some humans had a glint of purity, others none at all, but the man he was looking for made him squint just by looking at him. Eren quickened his pace following the man.

The two quickly came to Levi's home and he spoke, "Why are you following me?"

Eren was taken aback and paused, "I am not sure. Perhaps I could get your name,"

The silver eyed man gave him a wary look, "Your not from around here?"

Eren shook his head, "I am Eren, I am from very far away,"

Levi nodded, " Im Levi, I take it you have no place to go?"

Eren frowned, "No I don't, "

"You can stay here if you like," Eren's frown grew deeper, "You should not invite strangers into your home, you could get hurt. "

Levi smirked, "Why are you so worried about it? I don't think you're even capable of hurting me."

Levi was right, Eren couldn't harm a human, even the dirtiest of them.

"You are correct. I am not capable of hurting you."

He raised an eyebrow and unlocked his door. Levi was a shorter than average man, with black hair, undercut and parted in the middle. He steel gray eyes seemed to burn into Eren's soul.

"I humbly accept your offer and thank you for your kindness," Eren said smiling as he stepped inside of Levi's home.