Chapter 4: Forever Gone???

Lukas Pov:

"Jesse! No! Come on wake up! Don't go! Not yet!" Their was no response and at that I knew she was gone, but I didn't give up. Tears were running down my face I picked up Jesse. Holding her in my arms I sprinted towards Ivor's house.

Jesse Pov:

I was in a field, I didn't feel pain anymore. I looked down, I was in a white garment and my feet touched the soft grass. Then, I saw a figure in the distance. "Could it be," I thought to myself. I ran closer to the figure and it was Reuben. Suddenly I fell tripping over a rock. Reuben trotted over to me and nuzzled me. I laughed "Just like old times buddy." "Oink," the pig said. "What, but I don't want to leave, not without you!" She said. "Oink," he said. "Ok fine," I said, but it was too late the clock to escape shattered and broke into a million pieces. Reuben looked at me then at the pieces of the clock.

"We are stuck aren't we Reuben." The pig nodded. "At least were together again,'' I thought. I examined Reuben as he gazed at the pieces. Then, I got down on my knees my garment flowing down and embraced Reuben. 

Lukas Pov (time skip):

Then, I felt a squeeze. It was Jesse! She was still alive! "Ivor!" I shouted. "What blondie!" He shouted as he came out his house. He noticed Lukas was holding Jesse in his arms. "No....," he said shaking his head in disbelief. "Here, give this to her." I took it and putting it to her mouth, watching it be swallowed, but nothing happened. 

"I'm afraid she's gone," Ivor said calmly. I dropped to the ground tears running down my face.  Then, she poofed out of existentence. I couldn't believe it, she was gone just like that. "Well their is something you can do," Ivor said rubbing his beard. "What," I said sadly. "Its a just a myth, but you can still try." Ivor said.