info + author's note

"Some secrets never leave us alone."
- Secret Justice, chapter 34

***Beforehand, thank you for choosing this book. It means a lot to me. This book will change as in the style of writing, because I will be editing it whilst uploading which means double the work but at the end it becomes a beautiful mess. Rest assured the plot is still the same but the names could change throughout the uploading. ***

Everyone knows that after Sarah Winchester's husband's death, she built a home for the wandering spirits she thought haunted her

Everyone knows that after Sarah Winchester's husband's death, she built a home for the wandering spirits she thought haunted her. Not just any average home - a mansion with at least seven stories of secrets, a mansion so complex that the workers had to use a map to find their way around.

To confuse the spirits, she built trap hallways, secret passage doors that leads to nothing but a concrete wall, stairs that lead to a certain death and miniature doorways.

The town took her as a mad woman.

When she died, her niece inherited all her values and one warning; don't step foot on the Winchester Mansion, which was believed lived many spirits in search for revenge.

But that was fifty-three years ago. Sarah's niece had kids, then her kid's had kids and so forth.

So when the descendant of Sarah's great-great niece and four others were dared to visit the place where her boss was murdered, they finds herself in the dangerous refuge, from a ghoulish murderer, inside of a certain mansion in the middle of the woods.

When they're too far in the mansion, they realize they can't escape the clutches of the four walls that seem to follow them everywhere.

No power. No service. And one is guilty

- first off, no hate

- first off, no hate. It's disrespectful and rude considering it's my first work.

- no plagiarism. it's bad.

- there'll be a lot of deaths. which may cause heartbreaks or like really happy dance sessions. You have been warned.

- be warned of cliffhangers and plot twists because there are a couple.

- there is underaged drinking.

- contains some curse words because what is a mystery book without them?

- this is all from the author's imagination. Everything from the places to historical legends, except the mansion. That's real. But it's not in the woods.

S I D E N O T E

W e L c O m E

Thank you a lot for checking this book out! I really hope you enjoy the story. Feel free to imagine the characters as you wish but I already have their faces in my head.

That sounded weird.

Anyway.
Like the wise Yoda would say,

Here, I will not keep you! ❤