Part 20

Part 20

(Sonny and Sarah stop walking at the entrance to Mackenzie Falls)

Sonny: Well that's it the tour ends here at (makes a discussed face) Mackenzie Falls.

Sarah: Thank you so much Sonny! This has been one of the best days ever! (she sequels and hugs Sonny)

Sonny: (hugs back) Awww your welcome. It has been awesome getting to know you and I am going to miss you!

(a crash comes from one of the side stage doors and Sonny runs over to check what it is)

Sonny: (opens the door) Oh my gosh I keep walking in on people kissing.

(the two people pull apart and face Sonny)

Sonny: I'm sor.... (freezes) Brad!? (looks at the girl who is a guest star on Mackenzie Falls) Jen!? No no no no (tears welling up) this is not happening. (angry) We are over! (turns and runs down the hall)

Sarah: (gives Brad a death glare) You horrible jerk to think I thought you were nice. You hurt my idol so I'm going to hurt you. (moves toward Brad) Out of the way blondie. (she pushes Jen to the side) (she smacks Brad in the face hard) Now if you excuse me I have to go make sure the person who's heart you crushed is okay. (she storms out of the room leaving Brad and Jen frozen in shock)

(Sarah finds Sonny near Chad's dressing room in the corner of the hallway crying)

Sarah: (sits down next  to Sonny and hugs her) Shhhh It's going to be okay. Please don't cry over a jerk like him. He obviously did not know what a wonderful person he had and for that he does not deserve you.

Sonny: (crying into Sarah's shoulder) I just can't believe I was so blind.

Sarah: If it makes you feel better I may have slapped him.

Sonny: You what? I can't believe you would really do that you are such a sweet girl.

Sarah: I know I kinda regret it but he messed with my idol and role model so he got what he deserved.

Sonny: (a small smile forms on her lips) Thank you Sarah you really made me feel better. (wiping tears from her face)

Sarah: (smiles) You're welcome.

(Chad turns the corner and sees Sonny and Sarah sitting on the floor)

So sorry it took so long to update my computer broke for good and I had to go get a new one. But yay Brad is gone! That stupid jerk. Anyway thank you all so much for reading, commenting, and voting! As always I love you guys! <3