Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser

Start from the beginning

Her phone vibrated and she picked it up.

S: Hello.

D: Hello, pls watch Bhagmathi teaser on yt, uv page. She is coming ! Bye!

S: Pabsu ! You are the culprit!! If I come now you will get one kick on your bum!

D: Huh..hello who is this ??

S: Bhagmathi!! Stop your monkey acts moddhu...

D: Sweetu ma !! What a surprise I called you on your second line hee hee hee watch the teaser ok ummahh I love you Pabsu pa coming to your place with lotuses later be ready tata !!

S: I'll kill.. he ended the call. Ooohhh this man will be my death one day! Uff!

D: Hmm I think I have done a good job and informed half of Hyderabad. It is almost time for teaser I'll make one last call. Hello...

"Hello...is this 'Find your bride' matrimonial services ??"

D: Erm yes...

"Was waiting by the phone for your call only. Pls note the details. Height-6'2, Colour-Dark, Age-38, blah blah blah..."

D mv: What is this ?? All matches with mine...

"...very important he has a half birthmark on his right groin. Pls find the bride with the remaining birthmark for my son."

D: Ammaaa!!

Mom: Nandhu?? Is that you ??

D: Yes amma. Amma why do you do this ??

Mom: What did I do ra ? I am searching for a bride for you.

D: So you'll tell my hidden birthmark spot also ??

Mom: Yes only then they will search and give us the right bride.

D: What ?? Am I some pant to find the correct shirt? Amma ! You are embarrassing me !! Stop it pls ! I am not a kid!

Mom: I am your amma I know what to do. Don't waste my time now I have to find the perfect one for you!

D: Amma I already found her it is none other than Sweety she has the remaining birthmark same spot but left side so get us married.

Mom: How do you know she has it there ??

D: Huh.. oh no I.. mmm...that... erm... err... I saw her baby photos...

Mom: Nandhu!!😡

D: Pls watch Bhagmathi teaser at 10:45am. Bye! (Ends the call)
Uff... folks are so annoying at times. The only way to silence her is giving little rebel or super in her hands. I will do that soon!

Sweetu's Devasena sword by the side(she lent him that for courage), kfc chicken bucket and coke in hand, darling settled on the couch with lappy opened infront of him. Biting off chicken from the drumstick, he stared at his watch for a while at exactly 10:45am he played the video,

He saw her foot as she entered the mansion,

D: Yaay !!(Claps) That is my bangaram's feet. I know I know! How many times I have kissed that silky feet and also got kicked in my bum many times when I was naughty !!

More bgm ( more chicken in mouth ) and S walked like a possessed with the torch in hand. He got frightened. Shivering he left the bucket aside and gripped Devasena's sword. He trembled.

D: (Eyes clenched) Devasena save me ! Devasena save me !

His heart told something bad was going to unfold and so he watched from one eye. He saw S nailing herself to the wall.