"That's great...!!"

"Is Sasha your friend?" She asks me.

"Ya... She is...But actually I am from Blake's side. We are friends from childhood😊." I tell her.

"Oh..." She just says that.

"So... You are...?" She cuts me.

"Actually... Sasha works at my place. She joined our company last week and she invited me to come😊." She tells me.

"Oh... I didn't know about that🤷🏻‍♂️."

She is Madi. I know it's her... for sure😍. It's just not about the looks. Even though her accent is different and all... I can surely tell it's her☺️.

Marriage finally gets done. We all are really happy... I look at Krystal and I see tears😢 in her eyes and that beautiful smile on her face😌.

Yes... Yes... It's her...

I have known that smile and those beautiful eyes for my entire life.

"Madi... I know it's you😍." I say internally and feel so happy.

We all go to have dinner.

"Holy.... Shit.... Isn't she Madi😱?" Blake comes and asks me pointing towards her.

"All are saying it's not her. She is apparently my business partner Krystal Collins. But I know it's Madi😐." I tell him.

I see a waitress going and giving Madi juice 🥤 and by mistake a little bit of it drops on her dress.

"What the actual bloody hell😡...." She gets up with so much anger. She takes that glass of juice and throws all that on that waitress face.

"Bloody Bitch do you even know... How expensive this dress is...." Saying that she goes leaving everybody in shock🤯.

"They all are right... She is not Madi... She can never ever treat a person like that." Blake tells me.

Madison P.O.V:

I rush to my hotel room and change my dress. I open the door and see Sasha.

"OMG😭... I waited down there for so long to come and wish you. Sash... Congratulations you have no idea how happy I am for you." Saying that I hug her😘 tightly.

"Thank you so much M..." She hugs me.

"You know... for a second even I thought it was not you when you shouted at that waitress like that😂." She says.

"I don't know how many people should I hurt more🤦🏻‍♀️."

Sasha P.O.V:

"I don't know how many people should I hurt more." She says with a low voice.

"Madi... It's fine... Everything is soon going to be perfect😘." I tell holding her hands.

"But you were really good Krystal." I smile.

"Really..." And we both start laughing😅.

After everything done. We all go to our houses🏡.

"Babe......" Blake comes and lifts me and spins me around.

"What happened☺️?" I laugh looking at him.

"Finally, We are married." He says and he kisses me💏.

I make dinner for him.

"Sasha did you see Krystal?" He asks me.

"Ya...."

"You joined her company. Why didn't you tell me that🤷🏻‍♂️?" He asks me.

"Ya I joined in her company... remember I told you last week I am joining new company🙂." I tell him while chopping vegetables🍅.

"But... You didn't say she looked like Madi." He asks me.

"I..... 😞I didn't really bother about that... I mean she is nothing like Madi at all.... just apart from how she looks a bit like Madi." I tell him.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

I couldn't sleep last night at all. My mind was full of Krystal... Madi...😓 I am so confused but my heart is immensely very happy after seeing her🤷🏻‍♂️.

Madison P.O.V:

We are in car 🚙. I am really so tensed.

"Madi... Everything will go well. Don't worry😞." Tony tells me.

"Ya...!! I am ready for it...!!"

We enter his office... actually this was my office too😃. Walking in there everything flashes in front of me... all our memories and everything😍.

I finally enter his cabin saying I can do it to myself.

"Hey... Tony...!!" Ben greets him. He doesn't look at me.

"Hi... Ma... Ms. Krystal Collins😄." He says looking straight into my eyes. I can't speak anything exactly for 10 seconds.

"Hi... Mr. Ben Williams and do call me Krystal🙂." I shake his hand and smile.

"Then... feel free to call me Ben... Krystal." He tells me.

We stare at each other like for continuous 30 seconds. I wanted to look away but I couldn't😑.

"Hmm hmm...." Tony breaks our stare.

"We are really glad that you will be working with us🙂." Ben tells us.

"It's our pleasure." Tony tells him with a smile😄.

"I hope your assistant said that we will be working in your building... since our main branch is in UK." I tell Ben.

"Yes... She told me and all the arrangements are made for you both." He tells me.

"I hope we have a happy workplace here😊... I won't tolerate any kind of nonsense at my work place😡." I tell with a louder tone trying to sound as much rude as I can.

"Yes.... Krystal.... 😥Of c... you will be having a good workplace here." He shutters. I think I scared him a bit and I internally laugh 🤭.

We both finally reach our cabin.

"Ms. Madison Karter." I look up and see Ruby.

"Who the bloody hell are you😡." I shout at her.

"Sorry... sorry... mam" She says in a low tone.

"Dare you call me like that again Madi... Nadi... whatever bull shit it is... One more time anyone calls me with that stupid name I will remove your skin out mind it🤬. I am Krystal Collins do you get it. Bloody idiot." I shout so loud that there is a resound of my own voice.

"I am extremely sorry mam😢." She says and walks out of my cabin.

I see Ben was standing right at the door.

"I am sorry... actually you look same as Madison who used to work here before..." I cut him.

"I don't give a damn👿. Make sure no one repeats this nuisance ever again." I shout at him now.

Seriously being rude is one hell of a difficult task🤦🏻‍♀️.

"Babe.... here you are... I was searching everywhere for you😌." A girl comes and kisses Ben💏. Me and tony look at each other.

I so want to punch that bloody idiot face🤬 whosoever it is. I get up to beat the crap out of her😤.

Tony catches me saying not to... as I am Krystal and not Madi🤦🏻‍♀️. After realizing who she is.... then he says.

"SOPHIA😲."

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹