Dancing in the dark - Megatron x Human! Female! Reader

I finished my work for tonight and I wanted to get another fic in before I sleep and my formal is coming up
--------

Megatron POV
I sat on the berth, listening to the music my mate-(Y/n)-was listening to. It was relaxing. "Sweetspark, what is this song called?" I asked sweetly. Something I only show her. "Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Why?" She started humming. I placed my servo over her fleshy one and leaned down so our shoulders connected.

She smiled and looked up at me, kissing the side of my helm. She then started singing as the lyrics started.

"I found a love for me darling. Just dive right in and follow my lead well. I found a boy. Handsome and sweet." I took notice she altered the lyrics a bit, and then I realized she was singing about me. "Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me." She turned to look at me again.

I stood up and offered her my servo. "May I have this dance?" She stopped singing and her eyes widened before they returned to normal size and she took my servo in her, what she calls, hand. "You don't have to ask, darling."

I wrapped one arm around her waist and the other connects with her hand. My digits intertwine with her fingers as our bodies are pressed close together, gently swaying to the beat. While her one hand is occupied, the other rests in the crook of my neck.

"But darling just kiss me slow. Your spark is all I own and in your optics you're holding mine." I knew she meant that I held her heart. Humans dont have sparks. I looked into her eyes with such love. She returned the look.

Thats when I swooped in, enclosing her lips on my dermas. She immediately responded with a kiss of her own, pressing herself closer to me.

Oh baby, I'm...
Dancing in the dark, you between my arms.
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song.
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath,

"I love you for you. All of your flaws, your perfections, your beauties, your failures...everything. I always will. I love you, (Y/n)."

The rest of that night was spent slow dancing in the middle of our berthroom until we became tired and fell asleep cuddling on the berth.