TFP Predaking x reader

Edgy lol
---------
Your POV
Predaking had just revealed his bi-pedal that we all, no doubt, had no clue that he could do that. Not even I knew, and Predaking had taken a liking to me from the start. I was the one to take command of him now, after his request. So basically instead of sitting on my 'guardian' 's shoulder all day, I now get to mess around with Predaking. This was fun.

He had complimented me a lot on how I looked when I wore the same thing every day, never changed my hair style, nothing. But I accepted them anyway. He had flew into my heart, earning my affection. I would compliment him back on some days if I weren't in such a bad mood. Today is one of those days. "(Y/n), might I say you look beautiful as always?" He smirked and lifted me onto his shoulder. "Thank you, Preda." I sighed. "What is wrong today?" He asked genuinely unlike most bots on this ship. "We wont have much time to hang today. Megatron wants me out on a mission. He says you can't come, even at my request." I explained and huffed again. He then got out to the deck and mimicked my pose. He's trying. He's a lost little dragon boy in a big world with bots he doesn't really recognize or probably like.

Okay maybe he likes me and Shockwave but thats about it, if you don't count Megatron whom is a given.

I always thought about how precious he was to me, to Shockwave...everyone else views him as a powerful tool. I would never view him like that. Ever. I would only view him as something I can't have romantically. I sighed again as my mood only worsened. "I can sense something else is the matter. Tell me." He persisted. I looked around, avoiding his yellow gaze. "C'mon Commander!" Knockout called out to me.

Lets just say I was the loyal Commander.

"Gotta run, Preda. See you later." I smiled and slid off of him, running to Knockout. He picked me up and put me on his shoulder. I felt Predaking's piercing gaze before we left.

Predaking POV
'It has been almost eight hours. Where in the pit are they?' I thought worriedly. Finally, a groundbridge opened and out raced Knockout and only a few drones. He transformed, rolling a bit. (Y/n) was not with him. I shot up from where I was sitting in my beast form, and looked around. Then all of a sudden, she jumps through, rolling when she hits the deck. The groundbridge closes, a few lasers coming through. (Y/n) panted, and I wanted to race over to her but Knockout got to her first.

He had inspected her before gasping and running inside, and I transformed. I ran after him.

The one I love will tell me who did this and I shall rip them apart.

Your POV
My breathing was labored as Knockout tried his best to patch up my bleeding wounds. I hissed and screamed out in pain as he had to stitch some, and put on some stuff that "kills the germs". More like "kills the nerves". Suddenly someone barged in and demanded Knockout stop making me scream. "I can't right now! She'll bleed out if I don't!" He didn't even look back. Suddenly, a large figure ran up on the opposite side of the berth Knockout had me on. It felt weird, but I felt like a transformer too.

"P-Preda..?" I asked weakly as he gasped. "Who did this to you?! Now I will surely rip them AND their companions to shreds!!" He roared. "Predaking, please! I'm trying to get her fixed up here!" Knockout shouted. "K-Knockout..? E-Everythings getting..dark.." I passed out.
------------------
When I woke up, Predaking was asleep at my side and I couldn't feel a thing. "Predaking.." I said weakly. His head shot up. I guess he wasn't sleeping then. "My queen! Are you alright?!" He asked eagerly. "I..I dunno. I can't feel shit." I groaned when I tried moving. "Nah, nope. I can definitely feel something." I scrunched my eyes closed as pain wracked my body. "Do you want me to get Knockout to give you more medicine?" He asked. "N-No..I'm okay." I groaned again. "(Y/n), I can't bear to see you in pain like this. I..I love you too much!" He clamped his clawed servo over his dermas when he blurted that out.

"W-Wait you too?" I asked. "What do you mean?!" Predaking tried avoiding the question and failed. "I mean, you love me just as I love you?" I asked. We stared at each other, before Predaking stole a quick kiss. "King-" "Yes, my queen. I do love you with all of my spark. Now, you need rest. I will be here when you wake." He took my hand on one of his digits and kissed it lightly. "I love you, my queen."