Peace bringer - Megatron x Human Female reader

Thought of this as soon as I woke up for school two hours ago

Its currently 6:41
------------

No one POV
The opportunity had finally presented itself to end this god-forbidden war. At least, that's what the "sane" humans, Jack, Miko and Raf thought. For the fourth and final human child who was a warrior of this whole shabang, Megatron had presented himself. The team had received a video chat offer from the Decepticon warship, the Nemesis. When Ratchet has accepted, Megatron and Soundwave popped up on screen. He quickly called everyone in the team over to hear what he has to say.

Your POV
I showed up on the camera on Optimus' shoulder. My eyes widened slightly, but probably not visible enough for the ex-gladiator/now-warlord to see. "Autobots, listen to my words and listen well." His rough voice sent noticeable shivers down my spine. Optimus glanced at me before looking back up at Megatron. Not even Optimus knew of my feelings for Megatron. Unless he guessed, which I wouldn't really be surprised by.

"What is it you want to say, Megatron?" Optimus spat out his name like he just spat out some overly-salted eggs. Don't ask. "I wish to end this war as much as you do. I did not wish to accept it before, due to my undying pride." I could have sworn he looked at me. "I will choose to align my team with yours and we shall all live amongst this world peacefully and in secret from the rest of this world's natives. We will take off our insignia's and so will yours." I knew he wanted something in return. If Starscream had learned anything from him, it was to barter. Apparently, Optimus knew too. I'm pretty sure so did the rest of the team.

"What do you want in return, Megatron?" Optimus narrowed his optics. Megatron visibly thought for a moment before looking at me. Optimus put the shoulder that had me on it back a bit, as if Megatron was going to jump out of the screen and take me. I blushed a bit but thanked Primus because of my guardians' paint job that reflected in all ways. "I only require a date with your human warrior." He grinned, showing off his shark-like denta. "I will have Soundwave send you surveillance as well so you can make sure nothing happens to (Y/n). As if I wouldn't protect her of course." His grin melted into a smile towards me.

'Ohh my heart...I love him but what if Optimus rejects it?' I thought. "Well, what do you propose we do, (Y/n)?" Ultra Magnus stepped up to the plate and took immediate charge. I looked around at my team I've fought with this whole time. They all looked so tired from fatigue. This war was all in my hands now. I knew it from the start. My heart wanted me to fight more but my brain told me to agree. I finally looked back up at Megatron before nodding. "Yes. I will go on a date with you." I smiled warmly. He returned the smile.

"Thank you, and I will meet you at these coordinates. Oh, and (Y/n)?" I looked up at him. "You don't have to dress nice for me~" He said in a seductive voice before hanging up.

~~Time skip~~

After hearing it from the team that what I was doing was wrong and then revealing my feelings for him and I was helping them end this war all this time, they finally agreed that I go. All I really did was take off my katana strap. Miko tried putting makeup on me, but I refused constantly to the point where Optimus had to pick me up. I huffed in victory when he lectured Miko about letting me make my own choices.

As the time came for me to end this war, the video chat opened up on its own. "Its starting! Opening groundbridge!" Ratchet opened the bridge, and Optimus let me down. I took one last look at them, smiled and waved before racing through the bridge.

I saw a silver and purple jet with a canon on top of it and knew it was Megatron. "Hello." I smiled sheepishly. Suddenly, his jet form became much smaller and he was human sized. Also human but I'm sure that was just a holoform. He wore a dark gray shirt with a black jacket over it, black jeans and black boots of some sort. I chuckled. "And you told me not to dress nice. I feel underdressed." He smiled and walked towards me. "Well, I will assure you, you are not underdressed." He slung a lazy arm around me and led me into town where I assumed we would have our date.

~~Time skip~~

He had taken me to an ice cream parlor. We got our ice cream and sat down on a bench outside. His ice cream kept melting while mine was doing okay. The panic was clear on his face. "Babe, luck around the part that touches the cone and use the napkin around the cone to wipe the drops." I instructed. He did as told, then froze. I chuckled, thinking it was brain freeze. "What did you call me?" He asked. Now it was my turn to freeze. "U-Uhh...Babe?" Panic was clear on my face now. "Okay..just wanted to make sure...baby~" He visibly got closer to me. I could feel my face heating up. 'If I stuck my (favorite flavor) ice cream on my face, would it melt on contact?' I thought as I went back to eating along with Megatron.

~~Time skip~~

Next, Megatron had taken me to the park to watch children play, watch the birds gossip in their language as he says, and enjoy each other's company. Currently, we sat at a table watching children and adults alike play around on the playground. I held up my head with one hand while the other was draped across the table. I felt something warm engulf my hand and when I looked down at it, my eyes widened. Megatron had put his hand over mine. I looked up at him and he winked at me before going back to watching. I moved my hand so ours were upright and I linked them together by intertwining our fingers. I let our hands fall on their sides on the table. Megatron only chuckled at my antics and squeezed my hand.

He never wanted to let go, and neither did I.

~~Time skip~~

Finally, it was sundown. I was sad to see this date ending so soon, but we ended it by watching the sunset on a large hill in the forest. We held hands and we were pretty close together. My head was on his shoulder, his head leaning on mine. We stayed like that for a while, until I broke the silence. "Megatron?" He looked down at me and hummed in acknowledgement. "Are you really going to make peace with Optimus after this?" I asked. He smiled softly. "Of course I am. I grew very worried for you ever since I have developed feelings for you, my lady, with you being on the opposite team and all." He put his other hand under my chin, tilting it up a bit. I returned the smile. "I became worried too, babe." I nuzzled his cheek.

As soon as the sun had set behind the horizon, which was a few seconds after, he tilted my chin up more and kissed me. I returned the kiss, even though it lasted only a few seconds. "I love you, (Y/n)." Megatron held me close. "I love you too Megatron." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him too. I knew that from now on, I will be with the mech of my dreams the rest of my life.

----------
If only Megatron were real I'd hit that tbh

Also now its 7:25 am blehh