Period pains - Starscream x Female reader

We can all relate.
----------
Your POV
I stumbled into the med-bay, holding my sides. "Knockout..! Breakdown!!" I screamed out for the duo. They came running in at my screams. "Are you okay?!" They asked in unison. "Painkillers...now...Starscream...on a mission...losing...blood...fast.." I collapsed. Knockout picked me up and shouted for Breakdown to get the 'human relief medicine'. "Its okay, doll. Where are you bleeding from?" He tried staying calm, but his voice was laced with alarm. "Monthly.." I groaned out. His eyes widened. He immediately commed Starscream.

Starscream POV
I left mine and the human (Y/n)'s shared berthroom. She was sleeping and content so I did not intend to wake my mate up. I left on a mission to supervise the vehicons in a energon mine.
Knockout to Starscream! Come in, Commander!
I was confused as to why he was comming me, but I answered anyway.
"Knockout? What is it." I growled out.
Come quickly! Its an emergency!
"What are you blabbing on about this time? Can't Breakdown buff you or did he leave early again on a mission-"
Its (Y/n), commander! She's-
I heard a loud scream of pain in the background.
Breakdown!! Where are you with the human's medicine!!...WELL HURRY IT UP, WOULD YOU?! SHES LOSING BLOOD FAST!!
I ended the comm fast and transformed, flying away. My mate was bleeding out! I needed to get there as quickly as possible!

Your POV
What I would give to not have pain. What I would give to be in Starscreams servo. I groaned and writhed around on the medical berth. Knockout was freaking out as I had to explain to him whats going on. "I HAVE PAINKILLERS!" Breakdown burst in. "WHERE IS SHE?!" Starscream burst him behind him and-surprisingly-knocked him down. "St-Star..?" I said weakly. "(Y/n)!" He ran over. "Oh, my love!" He scooped me up. "Who did this to you?!" He growled out. "The..universe.." I groaned out in pain as another wave of cramps wracked my body. "Breakdown..!" I called out. "Knockout, I advise a glass of water!" Starscream shouted out, seeing the pills in Breakdowns servo. Knockout ran and got the water, coming back much faster than his assistant.

(Breakdown's gonna get some love soon, guys)

"Here! Quickly! I hate the screams!" Knockout said frantically. I took the water from him and quickly took out two painkillers and popped them in my mouth, chugging the water right after. I fell back into Starscream's servo and started feeling tired. "Thank you guys.." I smiled at them and softly groaned out in pain, but it was not as bad as a few seconds ago. "Wow..Cybertronian painkillers work wonders on the human...bodyyy..." I soon fell asleep in my mate's servo.

Starscream POV
I watched as my mate just passed out in my servo. "Right, well I should take her back to the berth." I walked out, my faceplate blue. My mate just looked so peaceful when she slept. I kissed her lips gently, as to not wake her up. I didn't care if Vehicons or even Megatron saw. She was mine, even if she acted way different on her cycle. Nothing would change that.