Blue Gatorade - Starscream x Female! Human! Reader

Sorry I havent been uploading anything. I have major writers block and at the moment my mental health is decreasing and Friday is midterms. I have a lot to do tonight and tomorrow. Have this as a filler, and any other chapters here, my TMNT book, or my scenarios book in the future and also I just tried blue gatorade for the first time in years and it looked like energon
----------

Your POV
I had asked one of my vehicon friends to get me a cool beverage since I was not aloud to leave the ship unless Starscream, my mate, was present and in which case as you have already guessed, he isn't. R0Dn3y-765 was happy to get me one. I thought about what I wanted, then remembered gatorade existed. I had seen so many of the Cybertronians on here, and of course my mate, drink energon and I wanted to as well but human nervous systems did not mix with the liquidized crystal. So, that being said, I had requested some blue gatorade.

It didnt take long for Rodney to come back. When he did though, Starscream still wasn't back from supervising the other vehicons. "Here you go, (Y/n)." Rodney said happily. I smiled back at him and thanked him before opening the bottle and drinking it. I thanked him once again and started down to the flight deck where Starscream would eventually land.

It wasn't until several hours later that Starscream finally came back to the ship. "Hey Shining Star." I flirted and drank my gatorade. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" My mates shrill scream rang through the flight deck, and especially in my ears. I almost dropped my drink.

I looked up at Starscream with a questioning look, but before I could speak, he cut me off. "Do you want to kill yourself?! Primus, (Y/n) if I'm that terrible then tell me! Just don't die!" He shrieked. "What are you..?" I looked at the bottle and my heart shattered. I sighed and closed the cap and motioned for Starscream to go small. He obeyed, hesitantly coming up to me. "Star, I love you and only you, okay? I don't care if you get mad every once in a while. We all do." I littered his faceplate with kisses as he giggled and put his servos on my hips. "And this?" I held up the bottle. "This is Gatorade. Not energon. It comes in many colors like yellow, orange, pink, yadda yadda yadda." I smiled. His eyes welled up with relief, happiness, and tears. He buried his face in my neck and cried tears of happiness.

I kissed the side of his helm, wrapping my arms around him. "I love you, Starscream." I pulled him tighter against me. "I love you too, (Y/n)."