“Oh, then that’s good. Hmm, do you have any idea what time he’ll go out and eat lunch?”

“I don’t – Oh! Speaking of the nerd!” Junsu exclaimed as he points to Yunho who was fixing his glasses; walking to where they are seated.

As soon as Yunho got there, he laid his head on the wooden table that made the other five stared at him worriedly.

“What happened?”

“Are you all right?”

“Did you forgot the answers to the questions and finally fail a subject?” Five pair of eyes glared at Yoochun (including Yunho) because of his remark, “Yah! I’m just kidding! No need to be serious!”

“But really, what happened?” Kibum asked softly as he gave his hyung a sandwich.

Yunho shook his head and smiled, “Three more exams to go for this day and two for tomorrow and I’m done.” He stretched his arms and took the sandwich, “I’m starting to have a headache though.”

Jaejoong stared at him worriedly and sighed, “Why don’t you go to the infirmary and get a med?”

“No need to. I’m just hungry and it’ll go away for sure.” Yunho beamed at him and started eating.

“How many exams you’ve taken so far?” Yoochun inquired.

“Three.” Yunho answered nonchalantly.

“No wonder you’re having a headache hyung! You have six exams today! Why didn’t you tell them to take 4 exams in a day?”

“But that will just prolong my agony.”

“Your agony? What kind of agony? Are you freaking kidding me? I think splitting the exams into four subjects per day is a goooood idea than torturing yourself! And you said you only have two exams tomorrow? It is so unbalanced!” Yoochun exclaimed as he stood up and wailed.

“Hyung, you don’t have to shout.” Changmin calmly pulled his cousin back to sit.

“But—”

“Oh, now that you mentioned it—why didn’t I think about it sooner.” Yunho said thoughtfully. Yoochun grunted loudly and Kibum shook his head, “But I want to finish right away. I want to go back to class quickly.”

“You’ve got a point.” Changmin said.

“But still—!”

“What time’s your next exam?” Jaejoong cut off Yoochun that made the latter munch angrily at his sandwich.

“After lunch.”

“Are you done?” Yunho stared at Jaejoong right after he drinks a bottle of water.

“Yeah, why?”

“You didn’t finish all of it. Yah~ you have to eat so that you will have enough energy later. It would be bad if you faint in the middle of your exams.”

“And here he goes again,” Yoochun shook his head, “nagging like a wife~”

Jaejoong blushed but didn’t look away at Yunho until the latter shove the sandwich in his mouth.

“That’s better, now drink this and we will go to the infirmary.” He said firmly while Yunho looked at him dejectedly. Kibum chuckled and Junsu looked at his brother teasingly.

“I don’t need to go~”

“Jung Yunho.”

Yunho pouted but nodded his head anyways. Jaejoong smiled and finished what he was eating.