I'm Home

“What do you mean you can’t track his last activities and you can’t find him?!”

Kibum shook his head as he heard Mr. Jung roared over his phone. It’s been a week and they didn’t hear any news from Yunho which lead the Jung household to panic and be bothered. Kibum on the other hand, was trying to divert his attention to his homework and upcoming exams.

Exams. He shifted on his sit and looked outside the window. “How the hell will Yunho-hyung take his exams when he missed a week of lectures? That stupid Jung!” He slammed his book on his desk and went downstairs.

Mr. Jung was still on his phone while Mrs. Jung stared at him, eyes filled with tears, “I don’t care! Just— just look anywhere.” Mr. Jung massaged his temple and put the phone on the coffee table. “Do you have any idea where your brother might be?” he asked Kibum when he saw him.

“No.” Kibum answered as he lowered his gaze, and after a moment of silence, went into the dining room. His parents followed after a couple of minutes and eat their dinner without looking at each other or even talking.

Right after he’s done with his dinner, Kibum went straight to his brother’s room. He took a deep breath and sat on the king-sized bed. “Pabo! Why are you making us worry like this, hyung? Aish! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!” he mentally cursed his brother as he punched the pillows.

Two weeks.

“Two weeks.” Jaejoong sighed and laid his head on the book he was reading.“Two weeks had already passed and he still didn’t show up. No calls either. Just what on earth was wrong with him?”

~Chagabge anajwo~

~Sesange matsoyahe~

~Jogi kkaji gamyon kkuti boilkka—

He bolts up and answered his phone immediately without even looking at the caller id.

“Hyung, can I come over on your place today?” Jaejoong sighed disappointedly when he heard Changmin’s voice on the other line.

“What’re you going to do here? And isn’t it late already to—”

“Aish! Whatever hyung! I’m on my way!” and with that, Changmin ends the call.

Jaejoong stood up and went outside his room. He stopped in front of their stock room, grabbed a futon, a couple of pillows and a blanket.

“Hyung, what’s that for?” Junsu called out to him as the latter came out of the bathroom.

“Changmin’s going to stay over tonight, don’t ask me why because I don’t know either.” He went to Junsu’s room and arranged the futon on the floor. Moments later, their doorbell rang. Jaejoong opened the door and let Changmin in.

“Yah! Why did you come here all of a sudden?” Junsu asked the newcomer.

“Uhm… nnnh—” Changmin mumbled before slumping down the couch.

“Aah hyung! What did you cooked for dinner? Can I have some?”

Before Jaejoong could open his mouth, Changmin went already in the kitchen. He and his brother followed suit and sit in front of him.

“Hyung, sorry for bothering you today, but I can sleep here tonight, right?” he asked as he mercilessly gulped down the left over dinner made by Jaejoong.

Junsu eyed him disgustingly but shook his head before the ‘food monster’ could even see it, “Anyways Min, what’re you doing here?”

Changmin’s chopsticks stopped midway and looked at Junsu, then at Jaejoong who’s also waiting for his answer. He mumbled incoherent words again and resumes eating.