Uh-Oh

--- Lame chapter title I know ---

YUNHO’S POV

We we’re watching the movie but my mind is somewhere else. I’m scared and I don’t know why. I feel uncertain and I can feel that Jaejoong already knew that something is bothering me but he didn’t asked what’s wrong this time.

The movie had already ended and I feel ashamed all of a sudden because I didn’t pay attention at all and what makes matter worst is that I was the one who suggested that we should watch a movie.

"Aren’t we going to eat yet? I’m already hungry."

I heard Changmin’s everyday (hour) chant. Again, I didn’t pay attention, I looked around and my eyes caught a name. Dr. Lee Jihee. Right! I need to see him. I know this is sudden and I haven’t called him for any appointment but I really need to talk to him. RIGHT NOW.

“Yunho, aren’t you coming with us?” Shoot! Yah! Jung Yunho! Think! Think! Pali!

“Uh, I think I won’t be able to go and have lunch with you. I remember that I have an appointment with Mr. Lee this 2pm. I’m sorry… I’ll just call you later so that I can catch up to where we are going next.” I managed to give them an excuse. I left already before they could ask me another question. Kibum won’t doubt you for sure because he knows that I usually help in our business. Great Yunho! Just great! You’re really a genius!

* * *

The smile that’s plastered on my face was suddenly replaced by a frown. Wae? Because I, the great Jung Yunho, doesn’t know how to go to my destination.

Should I call Mr. Kwon?

No, I’ll just worry him and — (Just then, a yellow car with the word ‘TAXI’ painted on its both sides, passed by in front of him)

Stupid me! Of course I could just ride a cab! They should know every part of Seoul (or even Korea), right?

“Where are you going, young man?” the driver asked me, I get my wallet and show him a card. “101 Daehang-no, Jong-no gu? Are you studying medicine there?” He asked me as he started the engine and made our way to Seoul National University Hospital.

“No. I… I’m going to visit my friend.”

* * *

I went out of the car immediately after I paid the taxi driver. I took a great look at the big building in front of me and sighed. I can’t believe that after 11 no…10 years… I’ll be here again. I went inside and took the familiar hallway that’ll lead me to the person I’m seeking for.

“Uh, hi. I’m looking for Dr. Lee Junki.” I asked the girl in the information desk while she looked at me from head to toe before answering my question (which is also a question).

“Are you his patient?”

“I was.”

“Oh. I’m not sure if he’s in his office right now, though. Just wait a second, I’ll just call his office to confirm if he’s there. What’s your name?”

“Ju— Yunho.”

She gave me quizzical look, “Your complete name, please.”

“He’ll know it’s me even if I don’t tell you my complete name.” She seemed a little bit pissed off but I can’t help it. I don’t want them to know that one of the Jung is here in the hospital, they might start a ruckus which I don’t want to happen.