Movies, Lunch and... THEME PARK?

“Why aren’t they here yet?” Kibum asked in annoyance as he looked around the café. Yunho ignored him and went straight to the counter, “One strawberry and cream frappuccino, please."

"Yah, hyung! Why are you ignoring me suddenly?"

Yunho raised his eyebrow and turn to his brother, "I'm not ignoring you."

"Liar."

"Yah~ Aish! Do you want to drink something?" he asked while shaking his head.

"Hmmm...Iced coffee with milk."

* * *

"Hyung, they are not here yet? Where are they? Are you sure we're supposed to meet here?"

"Jung Kibum, will you stop whining? My eardrums are going to explode if you keep on doing that. It's only 8:40... Sheesh! Are you that excited to see them?" Yunho pretended to be annoyed and looked out of the glass window.

"What – I'm not excited! I'm just bored." he rolled his eyes and at the same time the cafe door opened, revealing the Kim brothers. "Hyung, Junsu and Jae-hyung are here already." He tapped his brother's arm and pointed at the two newcomer.

Yunho waved his arm and the two took a sit in front of them.

"Sorry we're late." said Jaejoong.

"Nah, it's okay, we just got here. Where's Yoochun?"

"He'll be here, urm... a little bit late. Well, get use to him."

"He's always like that, Yunho-hyung. I bet he overslept again." Junsu sighed and suddenly stared seriously at Yunho. The latter looked back at him and seemed to feel awkward.

"Junsu, stop it."

"Stop the what, hyung?" Junsu asked but his gaze was still at Yunho.

"Stop staring at him. Can't you see he's getting uncomfortable?" Jaejoong pulled his brother's arm to distract him.

"Oops! Sorry! It's just that... there's something weird to you today." He leaned forward while Yunho leaned backwards.

"R-really?" he mumbled.

"Yep... There's really something weird..." he said while nodding his head.

"Uhm, maybe because he's not wearing his glasses today?"

“Omo! You’re right, hyung! Why didn’t I notice it earlier? Are you wearing your contacts now? Seriously hyung, if you’re going to ask my opinion, you do look great with your glasses but you're way more hotter without — Ouch! What did you do that for, hyung?”

“Just because, Junsu-ah, you’re babbling nonsense. And besides, Yunho is not wearing contact lenses because there’s nothing wrong with his eyesight. Though, I think Kibum’s the one who has an eye problem.”

Junsu look at Kibum and notice *finally* that he was actually wearing black rimmed glasses. “Aigoo, so you’re just only wearing contacts at school. But, why aren’t you wearing them today?”

“Uh… Because it’s too tiresome… yeah right… and it’s time consuming.” Kibum answered hesitantly.

“Eh? So you wake up extra early because you still need to put on your contacts on school days?” Junsu asked again.

“Not really.”

“But you just said that it’s time consuming.” Yunho meddled in.

“Shut up, hyung,” Kibum hissed. Yunho can’t help but to laugh at his own brother’s reaction.