FIGHTO! ^O^

“Hey hyung~”

“What is it?” Yunho looked up from his notes to see his dongsaeng making his way to where he was sitting at and mentally taking note on how his brother walks. His hands were behind him and it looks like he is walking with a spring on his shoes.

“So, tell me, hyung~ what happened yesterday?”

Yunho stared at his brother suspiciously. “And what do you mean by that question, Kibum?”

The younger one pouted, “What? Is it wrong to ask what you did yesterday? I didn’t have the chance to hangout with the others because I wasn’t feeling well, right? Besides, I want to know… unless you’re hiding something from me?” he wiggled his eyebrows and giggled when Yunho shook his head and resumed reading his notes.

“Yah! Don’t ignore me!”

“Geez Kibum-ah, leave me alone. I need to study for my exam on Monday.”

“As if you actually need to study.” Kibum rolled his eyes and sat on his brother’s bed. “Just tell me what you did. It’s not as if I am telling you to do a cartwheel or something.”

Yunho heaved a deep sigh and leaned back on his chair. “Fine, fine. The original plan was: Us going to see a movie, ne? When I got there I found out that Yoochun went to Jeju and God knows what he did there—”

“Heh, really? He went to Jeju?” Kibum smirked and faked a cough when his brother eyed him strangely, “He was the one who organized it then he didn’t showed up at the last minute, eh? So what did the three of you decided to do?”

Yunho shrugged his shoulders and went on, “Well, we decided to watch this movie. I went to get the ticket then Joo—I mean Jaejoong told me that Junsu left because he bumped to an old friend and planned to watch the movie with them—” at this point Kibum fell off from the bed… LAUGHING.

“Yah! What’s so funny?”

“Oh… N-n-nothing hyung! (Laugh) It’s just that—he also decided to ditch the two of you with an old friend? (Laugh) Why didn’t he just brought his friend with him then you all can watch the movie together?” Kibum wiped his tears caused by ‘extreme’ laughing.

“Geez~ what do I know?”

“Anyways, what happened after that?”

“Hmm, we got bored half-way thru the movie so we didn’t finished it.”

“Eh? Why? Who choose the movie? You did?”

“No. It was Junsu he said he’d been dying to watch it.”

Kibum laughed again, “And he ditch you two. This is funny.”

“Shut up.” Yunho growled as he threw his eraser to Kibum.

“Sorry. That was just hilarious. Go ahead, what happened next? You got home last night at past 10 so I believe YOU and JAE-hyung went somewhere else?” he stared at his brother teasingly, trying-not-to-be-obviously-excited to what his hyung’s going to say.

“I… we went to Gemma Vitae… I kind of toured him.”

Kibum’s left eyebrow unconsciously raised, “That’s it?” he mumbled.

“Yah! What do you mean by ‘That’s it?’”

“Oh, nothing… I was expecting something else.”

“What?”

“NOTHING. Go on, so you’re saying you just toured him in the store? You bragged?”

“No I didn’t! Geez Kibum—Okay we went to the VIP room and showed him some of your works and we kind of got busted by a staff.”

“You got what?” Before Yunho could even explain, Kibum ends up laughing. Again.