I'm Fine...

The first week of class in Seoul High has finally coming to an end. Yunho made friends instantly to Yoochun and Jaejoong (the complete opposite of what he had expected) .

“Yunho-sshi,” Yunho looked at Yoochun.

“I already told you a million times to drop the –sshi.”

“Alright, so Yunho, do you have any plans this coming weekend?”

“Hmm, I don’t have any, why?”

“Do you want to go with us?” Yunho gazed at him silently asking why.

“We’re going to hang-out at my place. Well, it’s kinda our weekly routine. Me, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin. So wanna go? You can bring Kibum if you want to.”

“Sure.” Yunho smiled at him. Yoochun smiled back and patted his shoulder.

“See you on Saturday 9am at Bolero café.”

“Okay.”

♥ ♥ ♥

“Wait, you agreed to go to this 'hang-out in Yoochun-hyung's place' with me?” Kibum pointed at himself.

Yunho nodded, “Without even asking me if I want to go?” he asked in disbelief.

“Because they said I can bring you with me.”

“Young Masters, we’re here already.” Mr. Kwon interefered.

Kibum get out of the car and went straight inside the mansion. Yunho run after him, “Bummie-ah, I want you to go with me because you’ll just be home by yourself.”

“Whatever, I already told you that I hate Yoochun-hyung’s cousin and still you insist that I’ll go with you this Saturday? No way!” he screamed and run towards the staircase.

Kibum and Changmin didn’t get along well the moment they met each other. The day Kibum moved to his new seat(place), Changmin accidentally poured his chocolate drink on Kibum’s uniform. Changmin insists that its Kibum fault that his drink poured at him while Kibum claimed that it’s Changmin’s fault and (according to him) it’s not right to eat (or drink) inside the classroom at the first place. Since that day there wasn’t a time where they end up fighting (thru verbal) and bickering.

“Yah! Jung Kibum! If your things aren’t pack yet tonight, you’re dead!!”

Kibum stop midway at the staircase and looked at his brother and regretted it the moment he met his gaze. It was his 'infamous' death glare that’s hiding behind his glasses.

He gulped and looked away, “Fine.” He can’t do anything about it anyway and receiving his brother’s wrath is the last thing he wants to happen. He walks back to his room slowly.

“Are you going out this Saturday, young master?” ask their driver-slash-butler-slash-bodyguard, Mr. Kwon.

“Yoochun invited me for sleepover this Saturday and he told me I could come with Kibum.”

“That’s good. Do you want me to give you a ride to his place, young master?”

“No need to, we’re going to meet tomorrow at 9 in Bolero café.” He smiled and sit in the couch.

“Young master, do you know where this café is?”

Yunho looked at Mr. Kwon and opened his mouth but close it again. He shook his head and look down, “Maybe I can ask him later.”

“I’ll just drive you in the café.” Mr. Kwon smiled and patted Yunho’s shoulder.

The latter chuckled and look at him, “I think I don’t have a choice.” He stood up and went up to his bedroom.