My mind races. If this guy is a werewolf , im dead. Well clearly he is and he know who i am. I lift my fists ready to defend myself. When i lived with my brothers and i was around 12 we fought some werwolves , it was terrible and right now i am having de ja vu.

" Derek " Growls Scott.
The Derek-alpha-guy doesnt shift his glare as he turns and i scan the room looking for an escape. Seeing none i stand in my place ready for an attack.
" You brought a Winchester into my house. A hunter is stood in front of me and your telling me i cant kill her."

" She maybe a hunter but she hasnt been for years and shes our friend." Isaac says

" We should keep her here and find out why her brothers are here if this is true." The girl werewolf says. I remind myself to thank  this bitch later and i turn to Scott. Pieces fit together in my mind and im gobsmacked . Scott is a werewolf. How didnt i realise. Then more pieces of this supernatural maze connect and the growling from isaac suddenly makes sense. I should have known. The people i call my best friends didnt trust me enough to tell me who they actually were. But i guess the same could  have been said for my position. I see scotts face ,, he looks disappointed. Stiles looks shocked and Isaac  . Well Isaac's expression is just depressing.
The dark skinned guy ,Boyd, grabs my arms and pushes me onto a chair. Looking up , im surrounded by 5 werewolves Erica, Boyd, Scott,Derek , Isaac and a stiles.

Derek leans forward until our faces are inches apart. " Why are they here ?"

" I dont know " I lie.
" Liar. I heard your heart jump." Derek pushes his hands onto my shoulders pushing me further into the chair. My jaw clenches in anger.

" They said they are here for work. "

" And what do they plan on doing? "

" Well that's preeeeety obvious , i thought you were a werewolf shouldn't you know " i say

He growls at me and i roll my eyes.

Hours pass and we do the same routine over and over . I sit on the settee and they interrogate me with added sarcastic comments from Stiles.

At that moment , my phone rings. Shit. Boyd grabs the phone and looks at the caller ID. " It's them " he says.

All eyes are on my phone as Boyd presses the accept button and turning into speaker. I hear the voice of Dean and I sigh inwardly knowing that this won't end well . Derek places his hand over my mouth.
" Hey Jessie" my brother says
" Hi." Boyd answers sharply
" Who the fuck are you? Where's Jess ?"
" Jess is fine for now ."
"Where is she. Put her on the phone " I hear Sam say so I know that both sides of the call are now on speaker.

I use the call as a distraction and opportunity to push Derek away. I manage to stand up into a fighting stance. I shout to my phone that Boyd is holding, telling my brothers that they are werewolves. Boyd drops my phone and charges at me.

I block his punches and try to throw some of my own. Derek joins from behind me and I feel him punch my back almost making me double over but I regain my stance. Now trying to fight off two werewolves , I block kicks and punches and try to run.  I manage to get to the door before I am pulled back by one of them. I land on the floor and stare up into the eyes of Scott.

He looks down at me ,scared, disappointed,angry. I should have told him about my family business sooner. But would that have made it worse ?

My arms are pulled by two werewolves and I am tied to the chair . My head is spinning from the impact with the ground.

Silence follows as all seven of us stare at random items in the room. Isaac finally breaks it .

" Why didn't you tell us?"
" What?" I ask confused
" Why . Didn't. you .tell. us ?. Me , Scott, Stiles. Anyone. YOU CANT JUST NOT TELL US THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING HUNTER? I THOUGHT WE WERE YOUR FRIENDS! I THOUGHT YOU TRUSTED US !"
" TRUST.  HOW COULD I TRUST YOU IF YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT YOU. I COULDN'T JUST TELL YOU I AM A HUNTER. WHAT IF YOU WERENT A MONSTER . WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND." we are shouting at eachother now.

"Monster?" Scott's voice makes me turn my head to him. " That's what you think we are? I have known you for years and you call me a monster. " His voice is full of betrayal.

"Scott . I ... Look I didn't me..."
" No Jessica . You can't explain the truth. I guess you don't want to be around us anymore so leave."
" Scott ?... Stiles !"
"  Just Leave " Isaac says not even meeting my eyes.

I swallow hard and nod. Stiles cuts the rope holding me to the chair and I run out stopping at the door before sprinting off again. I run through the forest and onto the streets . I suddenly remember my brothers and the phone call. Remembering I left my phone at that place , I stop a woman and ask if I can ring my brothers using her mobile a. She agrees probably thinking the worst after seeing me with a bashed up lip and a black eye from my fight with the werewolves.

I call the boys and tell them to meet me at home.