"Jeremy is picking me up ." She smiles .

"As in Jeremy , Jeremy Scott ?" I ask .

"Yes ." Abigail smiles .

"You're dating Jeremy Scott ?!" I squeal .

"I have been for the past three years now ." She smiles proudly .

"Well congratulations ." I smiles .

"Thank you ." She says unsure .

"I guess I'll see you guys some time ." She says walking to a car .

"I'm proud of you ." Tyler speaks up .

"Why ?"

"Well you may not have had a full on conversation with her but you tried ." He says .

"I don't want to die having to know that I have a few people I'm leaving behind who used to mean the world to me ." I sigh .

"You're not going to die Amelia ."

"You don't know that Tyler , literally anything can happen during that surgery ."

"Nothing bad is going to happen . You are going to be perfectly fine ." He says .

"I'm scared and that is why I don't need you in my life , not now ." I sigh .

"Amelia . I am going to be with you every step of the way . I am going to be here when you wake up , there's nothing to be scared of ." He urges .

"Don't do this , please ." I sigh .

"It's what I want Amelia ." He pushes .

"You're inviting yourself to get hurt ." I cry .

"I would rather spend these next few months with you than not . It would be a pleasure to get my heart broken by you ." He chuckles making me smile up at him .

"You're everything Tyler ." I smile giving him a hug .

I stand up from the edge and Tyler follows my actions .

"May I have a proper hug now ?" Tyler asks me .

"Of course ." I smile giving him the best hug I've ever given him .

Then hug is filled with a lot of emotions and I can feel the magnetic pull pushing us closer to one another , it's filled with passion making me tighten my arms around him . I breathe in his scent and I sigh in happiness at this , at having Tyler . He pulls me closer to his body and puts his hands in my hair massaging me . We pull back from the hug but we continue looking at one another .

We pull out of our trance smiling slightly at each other . Were we about to kiss ? Damn it I'm imagining things now .

"We should get going , I don't want you getting sick because of me ." Tyler speaks up .

"Are you sleeping over ?" I ask him walking to the car .

"Do you want me to sleep over ?" He asks .