Surrender

Inspiration hits at the weirdest times. When your just sitting leaving you breathless. I see her wearing this outfit. Enjoy!

"You smiled at the stars like they knew all your secrets."- Unknown.

The moon basked them in little light. The doors open as the curtains flowed rhythmically with the slight breeze. Stars shone bright in the night sky as they sought each other, in the silence.

Warm hands, ran down bodies. Lips ignited raging desire. Bodies burning in the downpour of flames. The moves in sync against the night.

A tug on hair, revealing a smooth silky neck. Open, wet kisses welling desire in her stomach. Hands tugging on short hair, pleading for more. Warm callous hands running up the length of her body, kneading her breasts. The assault leaving Natalie breathless.

Flipped, lips met in a frenzy, teeth clashing, as they ravished each other. Belts unbuckled, being tugged down. They stood basking in the heat of each other.

Her hands circled his neck as he hoisted her up. Skin to skin, her desire pooling between her legs, her carries her to the bed. Her legs remained around his waist. Her nails caressing his arms and chest.

She lay there. Soaking in her everything.

Dimitri caged her in with his arms. He stared right into her green eyes. Her chest heaving up and down like his in anticipation.She looked like a goddess.

Cheeks flushed, pink lips wet and pouty. Raven locks splayed around her like and angel. Light freckles dusting over her nose and cheeks. He was in awe.

Admiration for one another swam in their eyes as their lips met once again. He lowered himself entering her tight warmth. Her nails dug into her shoulders. Connected in more ways than one he moved creating friction.

She gasped, head falling back as he groaned into her neck. Her arms falling to grip the sheets tightly. He moved, thrusting in and out heightening pleasure.

Their hands entwined, brown and green clashed. Each languid movement followed by another. Her body rising to meet his as the pace grew faster.

Breathing grew faster. Feelings intensified, both highly sensitive to one another. And in one more deep thrust they came undone. Bodies sealed to each other. Sparks, all they could see. Each other all they could feel, all they could hear, as they came back grounded by each other.

Their breathlessness, deafening in the silent night. Adoration and warmth radiating from their eyes. He kissed her softly. Her body tender from his touch.

Rolling off, he pulled her closer, leaving not an inch of space, legs a tangled mess and pulled the cool silk covers over them. She shivered the slightest.  And so he lay her half on him keeping giving her warmth from his body.

He kissed her forehead. She kissed his chest, resting her hand on his beating heart. She felt as his eyes that were focused on her fluttered close.

And she vowed if this was love, she would never run again.

—————————-

Natalie awoke to an empty cold bed. The balcony doors still open as sunlight and a light breeze entered. It was almost noon.

By she couldn't stop the smile that graced her lips as she lightly touched them. Not the memories of last night that invaded her thoughts. She was happy for the first time in a long time.