Secrets

Everyone walked into seventh period like a normal day, except nobody and nothing at this school is normal.

They all take their seats like nubs.

Charles and Jamarian decide to sit in the back of the classroom instead of with King and Aryaunnah at their table, god bless. They hold hands underneath the table, King caught a quick enough glimpse to realize what had just happened before they noticed her looking at them and stopped. "Heck." Charles whispered to Jamarian hoping King didn't see them. "Do you think they saw us?" Jamarian whispered back. "Let's hope not." Charles whispered.

"Oh. My. Gosh." King mouthed towards Charles and Jamarian. "Con... firmed" King whispered.

"Heck." Charles said out loud this time.

They all spent the rest of the class period looking at each other smiling. When the bell rang King, Aryaunnah, Charles, And Jamarian made sure to walk behind the crowd and talk about what just happened.

"It's not what it looked like!" Charles said while King chuckled. "What else could it of been?" King asked. Charles shrugged in response "Just don't tell anyone." He mumbled. "Didn't plan on it." King said while they continued walking. The rest followed behind them.

"I'm serious." Charles said before he walked away towards the busses with Jamarian.

"What was that about?" Aryaunnah asked. King explained everything that happened in seventh period and said goodbye as they got on the bus.