Gym

Gym is always fun, filled with a bunch of nubs who think they're mega kewl and boss at basketball but always end up tripping on air.

As the gym fills and the students take their seats on the floor, the bell rings. Frickin Billy is late, but the coaches don't notice.

Frick.
You.
Billy.

Everyone's chatting while the coaches take note of who's here and who's absent, when they're done the coaches leads the kids to their locker rooms.

Everyone enters the locker rooms and gets ready to change into their gym clothes. Charles takes his regular shirt off and waits a bit before putting his gym shirt on. During his wait he caught a glimpse of Jamarian staring at his waffle cone nip nips and his belly button that probably hasn't been washed since the day he was born. Jamarian reaches out to stroke Charles arm but before it happens Bradley pushes Jamarian into a locker and calls him a loser.

Jamarian dies.

Jk, gotcha there didn't I? You were upset he didn't actually die? Hah, me too!

Jamarian catches balance again and changes into his hideous gym clothes.

Everyone does normal gym stuff, plays basketball or sits out.

Everyone goes back into the locker rooms to get ready to head to 7th period when the bell rings.