They  all greet me in different variations.

"Where—where am I?"

"Our house." One of the boys who greeted me on the bench smiled down. It was warm.

"How did I—

"Well, you passed out and hit your head on the bench."

"And logically you decide to bring me to your house instead of calling 119?"

"She's a smart girl." One the boys smirked.

"It's sweet that you brought me here, but for future reference, don't invite strangers into your home. Wounded or not." I stood, slowly this time, making sure I don't fall.

"I don't think she knows who we are." One them whispered to the others.

"Okay, this has been fun, but I should probably get going. It's late." I look around for my bag to see it sitting on the edge of the sofa I was laying on.

"You really don't know who we are?"

"How about we stop asking her and call her a taegsi."

"I already did." Said one of the guys ever so eager.

"Thank you."

As they walk me out, I stop curious about something they said. "Just one thing, what you said before, why would I know you? Are you seven well known or something?"

"Umm..."

"Because I just moved here from the states, that could be why I don't know any of you."

"We're popular worldwide." One of the taller boys said as he was elbowed by another.

I waited for them to introduce themselves to me.

I waited a good minute.

"I'm Sophia... Sophia Sol." I gander another minute for them to speak, but get another round of silence. "Fine. Thanks for helping me out."

"Wait!"

I turned back around as I hold the door open.

"We're being kind of rude. It's not like she's not going to find out who we are. We're everywhere. Especially here."

I stood there waiting for them to actually address me until one blurted out their name.

"I'm Kim Tae-Hyung. My stage name is V though." He's one of the ones that helped me in the rain.

" He's one of the ones that helped me in the rain

"I'm Jung-kook. Jeon Jungkook." The one with the kind eyes holding the umbrella.

" The one with the kind eyes holding the umbrella