Laxus

Evergreens POV
  "Are you guys even listening!?!?!" I yelled.

"Yah, yah " Said Bickslow.

"Oh yah, then what did I say?"

" You were talking about how you and Elfman took a job together and how he was looking at girls and how he didn't say anything about your outfit, or something like that, right" Said Bickslow with a smug look on his face.

" Okay fine, you were listening, but how about you Laxus?" I said giving him the look. Laxus, Bickslow, and I were sitting at a table in the guild, which was actually quiet because Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel were out. I was trying to tell Bickslow and Laxus about what happened with me and Elfman on our job mission thing but Laxus doesn't even look interested or like he's listening. Freed would have listened but he's out on a mission right now.

"Of course I'm listening" he said, he's  just laying back in his chair with his eyes closed.

"Then what did I say?" I said staring him down.

" Whatever Bickslow said that you said"

" You can't say that!! That's cheating!"

"How is that cheating?" He said.

"B-because....you know what, nevermind!"

       Laxus was still laying back but gave a little smirk. What a great friend he is! I was just sitting there angered until I saw Mira coming over, and then I thought of something that I know will piss Laxus off

"Your probably so dazed because Freed isn't here and your worried about him!" I saw him flinch and his smirk dissappeared. Ha! That's what you get for ignoring me!

"Hey, everything all right Evergreen?" Said Mira in that sweet tone of hers. Why do YOU care? I thought.

"Yah, yah, everythings fine!" I said in a sorta sassy tone.

" Ok then, but if you ever want to talk just know I'm here, how about you Laxus, are you okay?"

"Yah I'm f-fine" Said laxus. He sat up and his face was red, like he was blushing or something.

"Aawww, does someone have a cruuush" Said Bickslow in a baby like voice.

"No! Sh-shutup!" Said laxus. Omg! I always suspected Laxus having a crush on Mira, but I never thought that he would get so flustered over Mira just asking him if he's okay. Hes even more red now and it looks like he's panting. Uuuuhh, is he okay?

       All of a sudden Elfman shows up and gives Laxus a slap on the back.
"Just be a man and make a move!" Said Elfman in his usually loud voice. I could feel my face heating up.

"Aawwww, looks like Ever has a crush tooooo, how cuuute" If Bickslow doesn't shut it!

"Nnnnghhh!"( A/N pretend it's a grunt sound because idk how to spell out a grunt😂)

      As I was about to slap Bickslow with all my might, Laxus grunts.

Mira's POV

"Moooooorrrre!" Yelled Cana.

       I gave more of what she wanted (and you all know what that is), and then I look around the guild and spot Evergreen, Laxus, and Bickslow. Evergreen looks mad and is yelling a Laxus. I laugh a little inside and then walk over to them.

"Hey, everything all right Evergreen?"
I ask.

"Yah, yah, everything's fine!" She said in a sassy tone, but I ignored it, she's probably just still annoyed about whatever just happened between her, Laxus, and Bickslow.