Chapter 1

Sorry for anyone who voted for other ships but this will be a YOONKOOK fanfiction so if you don't like it then don't read it other than that hope you enjoy!

••••••••••

2:51 a.m

"Fuck don't say I'm lost" i mumbled to myself as I looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings.

I only want to go home but i thought it would be fucking clever to go a short cut but guess what I learnt from that? Never take a shortcut again or I'll be like this again, helplessly walking around the empty streets at daft a clocks in the morning. I knew I shouldn't of done this but I just thought 'fuck it' because I swear to god I only want the comfort of my home and some ramen. Fuck ramen sounds nice round a bout now and my stomach just reminded me I need to eat something.Oh and I need to snuggle up with my cute Holly near the fire so I can warm up.

3:20 a.m

Still fucking lost. God I knew I should of charged my phone earlier but guess what again! I didn't fucking to it! The one time I need my phone and I don't charge it just my luck. I swear to god for the millionth time.

"For fucks sake man why does the happen to me!" I yelled pulling at the strands of my black hair.

God I never realised how fucking cold it is. The hair on my arms are actually standing up and I'm getting goosebumps all over my body! And I should of brought a coat! Luck just isn't on my side today and the one day I need it, I swear I would've been fine if I didn't have luck any other day but no it just had to be May the fucking 11th the day were Min Yoongi just and to get lost. I need a personal GPS or something because my sense of direction is fucking shit. Wait what time is it? Ah it's nearly 4 in the morning! Shit I have school tomorrow! No today! Fucks this!

---3rd Person---

Voices talking could be heard around the corner and then suddenly a scream ripped it's way through the air and Yoongi jumped in surprise and shock. That couldn't be who Yoongi thought it was though? No way it couldn't the infamous mafia was never out late in the night and certainly never killed his victims so late in the night/ early morning, not that he had heard of anyways. Who knows though and it might not be Jeon Jungkook it might just be someone whose fell over or something. Just to check Yoongi walked over to were the sound was and looked around the corner.

No

It can't be.

No fucking way Yoongi thought. There the beautiful and handsome mafia stood in all his pride, hair cleverly combed over to the side and his signature smirk lingered on his stunning face. This wasn't happening, no fucking way. Thoughts ran through Yoongi's mid faster than someone can blink. Should he stay and watch or run? Running sounded like the best option but Yoongi was so dumb founded that his feet seamed to be playing a game of stuck in the mud, and he obviously was stuck. Yoongi's eyes just bored holes into the taller males face, gosh he didn't know someone could be so flawless unlike himself.

"Haha pathetic, and I though you would put up a good fight but I guess you were all bark and...well and no bite!" Jungkook mocked staring down at the lifeless body laying on the cold and hard floor.

"Oh?" Jungkook mumbled, making directly into Yoongi's chocolate brown eyes.

"Well,well,well what may we have here?" Yoongi's eyes widened as he realised that he had been caught. Fuck.

"Not talking? What a shame, doll." Jungkook said walking closer and closer to the smaller male. Jungkook eventually reached to were Yoongi was standing and placed his index finger on his chin and thumb on his lips.

"What a pretty person. Jungkook, you?" Jungkook introduced himself. Yoongi suddenly snapped and awoken back to reality.

"I'm pretty sure everyone in fucking Seoul knows who you are by now, Jungkook. And don't fucking touch me you asshole." Yoongi spat.

"And so he speaks, look babe I don't want to hurt you, well I do if you know what I mean, but don't fucking talk to me like I'm trash considering how you like right now." Jungkook winked.

"Don't make me sick you murderer! And I'm not your babe and also I look like trash because I'm obviously not some rich bastard like you as well as the fact that I was working on some music before I decided I was human and needed the comfort of my home.....so if you don't mind" Yoongi said.

"Excuse me!" Yoongi finished trying to make his way past the mafia.

"Uh uh. Stop right there kitten! I like you so I'm taking you with me." Jungkook smirked.

"The fuck hell nah! I have a dog at home who needs feeding and fuck no am I going with some mafia boss who wants to kidnap me!" Yoongi screeched.

"I'll get my men to get your dog, now let's go kitten!" Jungkook smiled.

"No!" Yoongi said trying to walk past the tall man but was soon blocked by Jungkook.

"Then I guess I'm using force." Jungkook mumbled to himself and then suddenly picked Yoongi up and slung him on his should our as if he was as light as a feather, which he was pretty sure he wasn't.

"Let go!" Yoongi screamed kicking and punching the mafias back.

"Stop now. " Jungkook commanded using a rough tone which made Yoongi go slump immediately and give up.

Jungkook put Yoongi into his black car and strapped him up, Yoongi was going to complain about how he wasn't a baby and could do it himself but instantly closed his mouth after seeing Jungkook's harsh gaze.

Gosh this was going to be a longggg ride

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Thank you for reading the first chapter of this book! Hope you enjoy and stay healthy! Saranghae ❤💕