chapter 2

The school building is already visible when I check my phone again, shoot I have a message from Camilla my best friend dreamt off again? I smiled and sent back you know me so well. I looked up and we are already parked in front of the school. It's fairly large with two different connected two storey structures.

The admin building is a separate one storey structure at the fore front neatly labelled 'admin block', the other buildings are labelled too or it would be a nightmare finding any room in this place.

I release the seatbelt and look at my dad, he gives me a simple tight lipped smile and a have a nice day( sigh. I guess no kiss goodbye for me, again). Before I take five steps he has already zoomed off.

I start strolling towards the first building where I have most of my morning classes. I have algebra first period, I hate anything maths and have no idea the sadist that put it first thing on a Monday morning on the timetable. First period is already half way gone, now if only it could just be completely gone before I get to room 105 then I'll really appreciate it.

Apart from hating maths, the teacher, Mr Eric is the worst. He teaches like he was forced into the profession. The only thing that seems to give him joy is tearing into some student and he absolutely hates tardiness, I always try to stay under the radar in that class considering it's not one of my best ones.

Before I know it, I'm already standing at the do it labelled room 105 *shit* I can't just hang out in the passage, a teacher or one of the monitors will see me and that's an automatic detention.* Sigh* I guess I have to brave Mr Eric. I wish myself luck and open the door, thirty-five pairs of eyes including the teacher turn to me.

God! Could this day get any worse? Like the ground should just open up and swallow me, my face feels super hot right now and I know that I'm probably as red as a tomato ( I hate too much attention). I'm still staring down trying not to make any eye contact even my best friend's when I hear nice of you to join us miss Jones, my eyes snap up. What? Are you so good at algebra that you believe you don't need to attend the class? I overslept sir, I mumbled. What was that? Speak up! I overslept sir, it won't happen again I said slightly louder. I'm only letting this pass because it's your first time, now go find somewhere to fix your miserable self and you had better not disturb my class again or you might not live to tell the tale.

I rushed off to the nearest free seat which is somewhere in the middle and almost fell, I can hear the whole class laughing ( ground come on, anytime now). I finally took a sit trying to make myself as small and unnoticeable as possible( gosh my life sucks).

People please really, I would appreciate telling me what you think. Even if it seems boring now, just stick with me for a little while longer. Things are going to heat up I promise ( fingers crossed). And I would appreciate a vote if you liked it🙈. Oh and I love reading, you could send me you work and I promise to read them