Chapter 29

"Cobra to F4."

"Andromeda to D6." Roselia commanded, and the woman who came out from their queen's body, moved to the said space.

Andromeda is their bishop-1, and she actually looked similar to their queen. Her hair was the same shade as Meredy's hair, which was tied up in a messy bun, and she had bright orange eyes. She wore a gown that could be seen in greek mythology textbooks. But what bothers me is that she doesn't feel human. She isn't.

"Richard to H8."

Richard moved to the said space, checking Pierre.

"Pierre-sama to D7."

"Sorry, Richard. To D6. Attack the queen."

The rules was that we could only move based on our chest piece and on our commander's command. However, when it comes to 'eating' or attacking the opponent's pieces, it doesn't mean that who ate would immediately be the winner. The two pieces would have to battle, and whoever wins stays on the board, while the loser would be the one 'eaten' or defeated.

Oddly, their queen didn't fight back and just let herself be defeated easily. It was fishy, for whatever reason she did that. And we all knew they had something up their sleeves. However, for now we'll have to play with them.

"Pierre-sama to C7."

"Cobra to G5."

"Medusa to A6."

The woman with three pairs of arms moved to the said box.

"Michelle to F3."

"Andromeda to E7."

"Racer to A3."

Richard's position was dangerous, for he was open to be attacked by Pierre and Andromeda. But I believe in him, and I know he could stand against them.

Roselia smirked, and so did everyone in their team. "Andromeda to E7."

It was the same space that she commanded Andromeda to move to. The woman glowed in red light, signalling an attack. But no, none of us were attacked, instead, red light also covered Richard, Racer and Cobra.

"Jellal, are you really fit to command? Your strategy is lame." Roselia mocked.

"That is against the rules!" I protested, seeing that Andromeda didn't move but still attacked three people at the same time. How unfair!

"Says who?"

The three boys' eyes glowed red, and the next thing I knew, they were standing on the opponent's side. Racer was on A8, Cobra on F8, and Richard on H8.

"What!?!"

"There's no rule that says we can't take your pieces and make them part of ours." Andromeda smirked, twirling her side bangs.

What did they do? How... I mean... Why are those three on their side? No wait, obviously they're manipulated... but how?

"Seduction magic... The only thing we could do to get the three back on our side is to defeat Andromeda." I heard Jellal uttered.

I glared at her, and then to Cobra for being seduced by that woman. Can't they fight that magic!? But... they weren't aware so...

Tch. Damn it!

"Michelle... to D2."

"Richard to H1."

I balled my fists as Richard, who now has a black rook-2 symbol hovering over his head, moved to the said space and checked Midnight, our king. None of the three had the look of recognition to us.