C31: Tell Me You Love Me (End)

//•••\\   

Walking into school was like I was on a red carpet or something. People kept their eyes glued to me and some were even bold enough to pull out their cellphones and start recording. I wasn't even doing anything? Was me walking the halls really worth sending to your friends?

L.J, Avery and still to my disliking Logan, were all walking with me as if Logan's ego couldn't get any better. The cameras were just a excuse to flex his muscles and be a jerk. Since Logan didn't start anything or make Shawn do what he did Avery and Eric decided to forgive him. Plus he's the reason Shawn's mom didn't press charges... I guess I'm thankful for that.

Eric was already here. He had got to school early so he could take most of the spotlight off of me, but even with that people still seemed fascinated by the fact that I was dating him.

I pretended like I couldn't hear the poorly whispered comments that were made.  Like "Eric could do so much better,"  or "That's what Eric settled with?" and even "Let me have a go with Eric, he's definitely not going to be gay after," from some overly stupid girls who thought they'd have a chance.

L.J could see that no matter how hard I tried they were in fact getting to me.

"Take a deep breath," She stood in front of me and placed her hands on my shoulders once we had got to my first period class. Logan was walking Avery to her seat before he left and my eyes scattered the class before spotting Shawn. He was far away from everyone else still sporting that fat busted lip. I couldn't say I felt bad at this point.

"I'm fine," I lied so she could get to her class. She didn't have to get a tardy pass because of me. "Go to class,"

"Darren," She frowned dropping her hands to her sides. "I know I'm not too good at sappy stuff but I do know all of this must be overwhelming. Andddd, I can't say that I relate to you because I don't and it makes me a little angry that I can't help as much as I want to. But, anyway back to the point, don't let any of these fuckers with an IQ of 3 make you feel like shit. You're happy, Eric's happy and that's the only thing that matters. They can say whatever the hell they want but it won't change how you two feel about each other,"

Smiling sheepishly I quickly pulled her into a bone breaking hug. 

"Thank you," I said once we pulled away from each other and the late to class bell rang. "I needed that,"

"No problem bro," She smiled playfully punching me in the arm before backing out of the classroom. "If my teacher asks why I'm late I'm blaming you!" She yelled as started jogging down the hall.

Rolling my eyes I took my seat by Avery just before class officially started and by that I mean when we had to pull out our 500 thousand pound mandarin textbooks.

Class went by smoothly until the last 7 minutes when we were free to talk among ourselves until the bell rang. 

Avery and I were surrounded by the whole class excluding Shawn who had left the room earlier than the rest of us and I should honestly followed his lead.

"So what's it like dating Eric?" The questions started pouring out like lava.

"How long has this been going on?"

"Did you turn Eric gay?"

"Weren't you dating Shawn?"

Then there were the sexual questions that I think literally crawled out of the brain of Avery herself.

"So answer this honestly Darren, who's bigger? Me and my girls have this bet going on...."

"Did you guys take each other's gay virginity?"